Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Clan
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > World of Warcraft

What class will you be if you are going to join my clan?
All around merchant( at least 1 specialty)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Skinner
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Tailor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Armor Smith
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Weapon Smith
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Miner
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Author Thread
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Clan

Hello and welcome to my Guild info site. Due to recient changes in the ranking in world of warcraft I am going to have to completly redo all of the ranks so please be patient while I change them.

Last edited by Robar the II on Thu May 06, 2004 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:10 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Due to a recent ranking post by blizzard I will be completly redoing the entire system so bare with me here.

The basic catagories will be as follows

Merchant
Quester
Fighter
Novice/council
Hang around

Last edited by Robar the II on Thu May 06, 2004 2:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Post Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:01 am
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Re: Clan

I am going to play as a Dwarf and i want to join a guild, but i dont want to listen to any orders or something like that.
I will protect or fight for my 'Guild Leader' 'if' i am around but if im not than i am busy with exloring or training.
Its your choice if you want me in your guild.
If not i dont care, i can find enough other people who will accept me in there guild.
Post Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:59 am
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

That would be fine we are also going to have a department for just hanging around and having fun so if u arnt into rping and ranks and that stuff u can just hang out talk or hunt ect with us and still feel like part of the group also you wil still get the majority of the clan beinifits such as supplies ect and if u ever want to join the ranks of the army merchant ect u can at any time but there is absoulutly no pressure.
Post Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:29 pm
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Your guild looks like the guild i am looking for, be a member of a group without getting orders and that stuff.
Well all i can say is perfect.
I will join your guild, but could you be more clearer about beinifits, supplies etc.?
Post Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:54 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Well all i have is the information from websites since i dont actualy have beta yet but supplies will include potions, tradecrafting material, armor, weapons, and allso any advice or help and even silver, copper, gold ect.
Post Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:08 pm
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Perfect.
Now only wait for the game to be released. lol
Post Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:12 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Ya and its going to be a bit of a wait so if you know anyone else that would be interested in joining my guild invite them to join and tell them to invite there firends ect and we will have lots of fun. Also know that im not some hardcore gamer that gets to level 100 in a month, im not bad but im not superhero so there will be many people that are better than me probly even in the guild but i will always and i mean always do my best to help people even if that means that i dont understand something 100%.
Post Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:17 pm
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Do you have a Warcraft account? If so why dont you ask on the official webpage for people to join your guild?
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:14 am
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Do you mean world of warcraft acount or just plain either warcraft3 or the frozen thrones beacuse i do not have world of warcraft account... YET!
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:08 pm
Wolfgarou
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Ouch, I guess the Horde can't join then. Damn... I was planning to role play an orc warlock alchemist. Sry, I can't stand being the good guys..hehe..
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:38 pm
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

quote:
Originally posted by Robar the II
Do you mean world of warcraft acount or just plain either warcraft3 or the frozen thrones beacuse i do not have world of warcraft account... YET!

I meant do you have a Warcraft account on the WoW official webpage?
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:05 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

I belive that the acount on the wow official webpage is actualy your wow game acount and password and even if it isnt i still dont have one beacuse i did not see were to sign up for one.
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:25 pm
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Well i know what you mean (damn) lol.
Does anybody know how to create a WoW account on the WoW Official webpage?
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:24 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Oh and dark if you have any ideas about the clan or anything please feel freee to post them and ill do my best to accomodate them.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:39 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next