View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
SamaRy
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

bloodmoon question

getting right to the point.

1) do u have to be a real high level character to go to the new expansion area, higher that you have to be before going to the tribunal expansion area?

2) if you become a werewolf, can you still contract vampirism?

3) is it worth becoming a werewolf, when you have good sets of weapons and armor. does the game adjust werewolf offensive and defensive stats, depending on the items that you have?

4) if you decide to become a werewolf, can you cure yourself later on?

Post Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:29 pm
Shifter
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

I just bought Tribunal and Bloodmoon and reinstalled Morrowind again and the 2 expansions..and from what I have Read in the forums ..if you go to the expansion areas with new chars you will get slaughtered...but I am not positive..

Not sure on the other things..I don't know anything about werewolves or any of that..not yet..Im trying not to read too much into stuff so its more of a surprise as I play Like getting attacked by one of those Ninja looking things..(Dark brotherhood) I don't know if that is part of Bloodmoon or Tribunal or one of the Plugins I am using..but it was was a funny surprise when one jumped me..the good news is because of the Petshop plugin..I had 2 pets with me that saved my ass from that ninja.... Lol..

Um sorry I got off topic..and sorry I didn't answer your questions.. =D
Post Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:07 pm
Mephisto
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

1) Bloodmoon is for level 10-50. It uses leveled lists, so even with a lvl10 you will have tons of fun.

2) No.

3) No, fixed stats. And it is worth it *grins*

4) Yes. There is a cure. And something even cooler, but that would be a spoiler...
Post Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:47 pm
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

SamaRy, I imagine many, many people will have these same questions about Bloodmoon, so we'll make your thread sticky for a while.

Mephisto, thank you for posting the answers. I took the liberty of editting a sentence (changing "Morrowind" to "Bloodmoon" and adding a missing space), which I hope you won't mind.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:03 pm
SamaRy
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

thx for the response guys, i'm gonna try to be a werewolf now. think i'll finish bloodmoon first before doing the tribunal quests.

Post Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:00 pm
Gabjer
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Re: bloodmoon question

I just installed bloodmoon how can i get on the island of solseim or what ever its call
Post Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:58 am
SamaRy
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

the manual tells you all you need to know as far as how to get to that island. you can either go to khuul and take the boat, or swim to the new location.

Post Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:45 am
Gabjer
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

im a high level carachter im lvl 66 just kill some ordinator in mornhold and sell their stuff then go traine in the skill you choose for minor or major
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:30 pm
InSaNe
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

gabjer if u would have talked to atleast 1 npc in morrowind u could have known theres a trip to there in khuul
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:35 pm
Drakton
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Re: bloodmoon question

quote:
Originally posted by SamaRy
getting right to the point.

1) do u have to be a real high level character to go to the new expansion area, higher that you have to be before going to the tribunal expansion area?

Just as an example: my 40 lvl char can kill a Golden Saint with a Daedric shield with a couple of hits; it takes about 5-8 hits to kill a rickling raider and 3 times that to kill a spriggan, which must be killed 3 times.
Ð
Post Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:57 pm
Zephyr Elvirion
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

It's tough at the end if you're not a high enough level. I'm level 59 and I still got slaughtered a few times going through the mazes. So I'd say Yes, you have to be a high level to complete the main Bloodmoon quest.
Post Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:53 am