Many Help Needed! ---HIGH LEVEL SPOILERS TO ENSUE---
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Divinity & Beyond Divinity

Author Thread
twistedllama
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Many Help Needed! ---HIGH LEVEL SPOILERS TO ENSUE---

ive got a few loose ends im in need of tying up.

1.) Verdists, Patricks vault. What is the proper combination of the 5 levers to open vault. I cannot seem to get this.

---EDIT--- Found the damnedable combination to post later for anyone else..
Put center up. top left is up, top right is down. bottom left is down bottom right is up. put center down viola. stupid me.---EDIT---

2.) I have seen nothing else of the Dragon Armor. I cannot seem to find refrences beyond the helmet, breastplate, and heart. I have the breastplate and heart am going to get the two combined and get helmet.. am i just not waiting long enough?
---EDIT---Why didnt it say anything about being special when i looked at it an left it in stormfist... good thing its got a exploit.. cus thats just where it was. got the whole thing assembled.. whoo hoo got a nifty bless thing going on.. yay me!... ok all the credit goes to our fav ... VAL! but you know..---EDIT---

3.) 3 peices to come together quest. I am looking for ultimate power through the armor and the weapon. I have found the amulet and dagger. Was the third peice the sword in the stone? If so i have already pulled the sword and replaced it. making it useless now.. What am i to do? Am i totally screwed.. if so GRRRRRRRRRRR
---EDIT---whos iona and where is her castle?---EDIT---

4.) Whats going to happen when i steal the house title to patricks house?
---EDIT---Just dont seem right even for a theif to try and steal the deed to someones house. oh well.. did it anyways.---EDIT---

5.) I have assembled all the members.. is there still time to finish all these side quests or should i suck it up and go kill somthing bad?
---EDIT---sounds good.. i hate loose ends---EDIT---
Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by twistedllama on Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Sun Sep 29, 2002 9:44 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

2. The shield is in the armory of the Stormfist castle. If you were already kicked out, approach the entrance, and fling your pyramid through the entrance and you'll be able to visit the castle again (exploit!).
The belt is in an abandoned house in western Verdistis. You'll know it when you fall through the floor.
The gloves are in the Elven burial ground. Time to desecrate a few graves.

3. The sword is in Iona's dungeon.

4. No real consequences that I've run into.

5. As far as I know you have time.
Post Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:24 am
twistedllama
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Just a big thanks to Val.. i hate loose ends like i said.. and these things are the only thing left in my quest book everything else is solved aside from the 4 or so i failed. etc.. whatever darn glitches.. one last thing.. aside from the sword being in ionas dungeon ... where can i assemble them to sacrifice them?? thanks again.
Post Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:08 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Iona's dungeon is that dungeon you where teleported to and locked up in by Iona after you were thrown out of the castle. So head to the graveyard and re-enter the dungeon. The sword is on the first level in a room with lots of gems.
As the dwarf said, you make the sacrifice in or near a church. Head to the cathedral north of the cursed abbey. To the east of the cathedral there is a cave hidden by trees. That's where you want to go. DON'T OPEN THE TOMBS!!!!!
Post Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:40 pm
madglee
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

by first level do you mean the first level you arrive at when you go down at the graveyard? I can't find the sword anywhere. There aren't any gems, prolly cause I picked them all up a long time ago. Do I need the sword to do the sacrifice?
Post Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:31 pm
corwin
On the Razorblade of Life
On the Razorblade of Life

IIRC, Yes.

I don't use Smileys, I use Emoticons!!

Post Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:10 pm