Usergroups
nobody knows this
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
the_undertaker_05x
Village Leader
Village Leader

Location: Well... I live in Korinis but I'm plannig to go to the mainland with Hagen's ship.
nobody knows this

ok... I jumped over the orc's fence and there was no orc and there was a letter from a guy called the alien dwarf witch write this: There's no orc, don't beleve anything they say to you etc...signed THE ALIEN DWARF
Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:20 pm
Rydjord
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Err im not shure if i belive that, but ok if you kan post a scren i would be pleased.
Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:31 pm
Killerofevils II
Village Leader
Village Leader

Lol post it in the Gothic 2 forum but anyway it is basically just a message from the gamers saying the fence is ther just for storyline but it may be featured in Gothic 3. Just an average programmers message.
Death in the air, strapped in the electric chair, this can't be happening to me, who made you god to say, I'll take your life from you, flash before my eyes, now its time to die, burning in my brain, I can feel the flame.
-Ride the Lightning by Metallica
I'm a rocker! Rock on!
Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:51 pm
the_undertaker_05x
Village Leader
Village Leader

Location: Well... I live in Korinis but I'm plannig to go to the mainland with Hagen's ship.

I'l send a screenshot...but my keys are in italian, and I think that the button that I have to tipe is in the right corner, above ins... right?
Post Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:54 am
Rydjord
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

well i must apolagise for this then, but one question where and how did you manage to get over the wall?
Post Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:05 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Yeah,

This thread should have been inthe G2 spoilers forum, but the topic has been discussed recently, i have even posted graphic shots of the two types of signs, its all there to read! - - - sometimes the free pic server is "down" and it isn't possible to see them.
Post Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:56 am
the_undertaker_05x
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Rydjord
well i must apolagise for this then, but one question where and how did you manage to get over the wall?
I flyed over the wooden wall...
Post Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:13 am
Balrog
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i have seen that too!
Post Thu May 20, 2004 1:12 pm
kriksa
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

near onars place, there s a cemetary, if u look at one of the stones(behind the mauseleum thingy) it says "mighty alien dwarf"
Post Fri May 28, 2004 4:29 pm
Black Domina[X]
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by the_undertaker_05x
quote:
Originally posted by Rydjord
I flyed over the wooden wall...
And how did you fly? a cheat or that marvin thingy? if its a cheat dose any one no how to get over with no cheats
Post Sat May 29, 2004 3:08 pm
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

There are places if you are lucky you can jump over the wall in parts. But the surest way is: when you walk in from the abandoned mine, turn right. Watch out for orcs if you haven't already taken care of them. Walk to the lake. Turn back around. Climb those rocks. Follow them around to the mouth of the river. There's a place where, if you jump. you'll land safely in the water and can swim up the river. Come up on the beach near a cave. (I wouldn't go in, you just fall off the map). Wander around heading east(?). Use Garond's mine map here. I think you can see and walk back through the fence when you get to it. I can't tell you how to get to the sign though, it's been too long. It seems it wasn't far from the fence though if you keep the fence on your right you should find it. Good luck.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Sat May 29, 2004 4:32 pm
QreepyBORIS
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Seen it. I jumped, and I rocketed over the fence. It was weird.

You can find the Alien Dwarf's gravestone in the Mercenary camp's graveyard, in the back. I think.
I DO NOT HAVE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER! I DO NOT HAVE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER! I DO NOT HAVE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER! I DO NOT HAVE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER! I DO NOT HAVE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER! I DO NOT HAVE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER! I DO NOT HAVE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER!I DO NOT HAVE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER! I DO NOT HAVE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER!
Post Mon May 31, 2004 8:55 pm
Rydjord
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

One thing that struck me when i did it was that it does apear that the mapers had started on the areas behind the wall. For instanse had they alredy started on the waterfall etc.
Post Mon May 31, 2004 9:06 pm