Author Thread
Lectro

Go Atari ST!

woot!
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:49 am

Cryptor69
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Wow, Glad to see this game is featured on this forum.

Dungeon Master is the best game I have ever played on my trusty ol' ATARI ST, but that was ages ago I have spend endless nights ( and most of my free days ) playing this game, and while I was sleeping my friends played it on my comp. As far as I'am concerned everything about this game is perfect, the magic system was fantastic, the interface was great, this is one of the very few games that in my opinion has No bad sides. Needless to say that it's so old now that the grafix are.. well.. let's just say "outdated".

Iam very suprised that nobody picked this series up yet and updated it with up-to-date grafix and sound and re-released it.

A classic, but then again that was THE AGE OF ATARI when great games were plenty
Post Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:24 am

If you want to play these games again, here are the freeware versions, plus someone made a sequal, here is a link:

http://dmweb.free.fr/
Post Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:41 am