Usergroups
Bontonland.cz 'Night of the Raven'
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
goggle
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

My copy arrived today too (about 15 days after ordering and 10 days after despatch). Had some initial problems installing, which seemed to be due to some conflict with Microsoft Antispyware - turned it off and it worked fine.
Post Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:38 pm
Hagen
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Mines also fine
Post Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:59 pm
Figment
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Well, I've ordered it via the store so I will be able to see if everything is fine.. had no credit card problems as well

BUT I initially ordered via the bank transfer method by mistake.. I immediately e-mailed them to cancel the order so hopefully they should - it will really test how good they are - if they don't understand me in english I will probably need to find an online english to Czech translator somewhere.

I'll tell everyone how it turns out.
Post Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:49 pm
Larbry
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I got an email about the two copies I ordered saying this: "We worked up your order, but unfortunatelly the CD Buty - Kosmotour isn\'t on our stock now. The title will be added in 15 days".

3 Days later another email saying "You should obtain it in 3 weeks".
Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:15 am
Hagen
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Seems the keep ordering small batches :S
Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:36 pm
Svetty
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

My copy arrived today (no manual but it's on the CD I believe). I'll install this evening and report back them.

Edit: Small glitch - the addon is supposed to move your old saves to another folder - mine creates the new folder but doesn't move the old saves. If I try to load any of the old saves it seems to lock up.

Otherwise everything seems to work. It even works with the Polish v2.6 exe if you wish to avoid having to load the CD in the drive to play each time.

The Devil's Advocate

Last edited by Svetty on Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:48 am
Figment
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I managed to get my duplicate order cancelled, and I also got the message about the order being delayed. this is the e-mail I received:

Dear Sir Gilbert,

we are pleased that you made an order on our www.bontonland.cz.
We worked up your order no. x, but unfortunatelly the Gothic 2: Night of the Raven.The title will be added in 14 days.As soon as we obtain it we will send it directly.
Thank you very much for understanding and bearing.
Your\'s sincerely

Jana ©»astná
Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:56 pm
Xerxes712
High Emperor
High Emperor

Yeh, I got the same message today. It says on the website ships in 24 hours, but in reality they do not have stock for within 14 days.

I am getting extra copies (save big money on that postage by one package!) for a friend and my brother.

Too bad someone just does not buy up all the copies in one big package and sell them out cheaper, and still make a profit. I would if I lived over there (or here for that matter: the only USA distributor).
Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:38 am
Toaster
Bread Alert
Bread Alert

I ordered from there about a week ago, finally I will be able to play the add-on, I've waited for it to be released in English.

Tabbrowser Extensions
DictionarySearch
Post Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:58 pm
JDR13
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

So if I use my American credit card (Visa) to order from Bontonland.cz
the currency will automatically be converted correctly right?

Also, are there any other games that anyone can think of that are not available in the US that I might want to order from Bontonland.cz while I'm at it?
Post Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:31 am
Xerxes712
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
So if I use my American credit card (Visa) to order from Bontonland.cz
the currency will automatically be converted correctly right?

Yes, it is automatic.

As for other games....I do not know.

Oh, there is one Sacred Gold. It is a RPG Diablo type romp. It has the original game, the Sacred PLUS addition, and the Underworld expansion. Plus all the bug fixes. I like the game. I bought all parts seperate and a big patch to make it work. Get all three in the one 'Gold' Edition cheap. Man, wish I got that one. Only available from UK/EU market for now. Some of it was sold in der USA.
Post Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:58 am
Whailor
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

If you ever played Fallout games and liked it, then somewhat similar style is The Fall. It is out in german speaking countries, but with english speaking ones the situation is same as with NoTR. In any case, the shot of the box is up on Bontonland, although the title is not yet available. In any case, worth keeping the eye on and as soon as it's available - and if not yet on sale locally - grab it. I know I will
Post Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:39 am
Monkey Fluff
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

This is driving me nuts. I've got a new PC and forgot to make a note of my Bontonland login details, now I can't get at my account to check my order's status. I've really nervous - I ordered Beyond Divinity and NotR on 07/09 (09/07 for you yanks) and haven't had any responses to the emails I've sent. So I've been waiting for over twenty days. They did say that both games were outta stock, but I feel others on this forum have received NotR far quicker than this.

Is anyone else still waiting?
Post Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:17 pm
focus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Fluff
This is driving me nuts. I've got a new PC and forgot to make a note of my Bontonland login details, now I can't get at my account to check my order's status. I've really nervous - I ordered Beyond Divinity and NotR on 07/09 (09/07 for you yanks) and haven't had any responses to the emails I've sent. So I've been waiting for over twenty days. They did say that both games were outta stock, but I feel others on this forum have received NotR far quicker than this.

Is anyone else still waiting?

I ordered my copy on 17/9 and got the standard we are out of stock message. A couple of days ago I got an e-mail saying that they had despatched it and I should get it within three weeks.

As you ordered before me I would think that they are either struggling to get a copy of Beyond Divinity or there is something wrong with your order.
Post Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:31 am
Larbry
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I'm still waiting for my two copies. I sent an email requesting an update on my order and got a reply the same day saying this: your order was shipped 16.9.2005. It takes to ship about 14-20 days, you should obtain it soon.

So I'm guessing by next week at the latest for me.
Post Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:51 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next