Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Please help me on this anyone who can...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Justa_King
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Please help me on this anyone who can...

HI, this is the first time I've done this so i'm probably doing something wrong and this will never make it on...but that said, i need some help. Well, actually I was just wondering if anyone else was having a certain problem I was having with the X-box version. After a while it goes black and says it might be dirty or damaged and to try again by hitting A.....gets kinda maddening afer awhile, especially when i forget to save since i'm invinceable..oh, and one more thing, I can't even see what i'm writing for some reason, so that's why there are any spelling errors if there are any. thanks in advance for anyone who reads and/or answers this.
If you you KNOW that you're smart then you MUST be stupid. But on the other hand,if you know that you're stupid, then you must be smart, and if you're smart then you're probably right and if you're right then you have to be stupid, right?-Justa_King

Last edited by Justa_King on Wed Jul 31, 2002 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Jul 31, 2002 12:38 am
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

Well I have the Xbox version and I haven't had one problem with it. It might be dirty or damaged, if it is dirty, wipe it off with your shirt, and if it is damaged just take it back to the store and get a new one. Hopefully it isn't your Xbox. Hope this helps.
Post Wed Jul 31, 2002 12:46 am
Justa_King
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

[quote="The Omen"]Well I have the Xbox version and I haven't had one problem with it. It might be dirty or damaged, if it is dirty, wipe it off with your shirt, and if it is damaged just take it back to the store and get a new one. Hopefully it isn't your Xbox. Hope thi

Thanks for your response, i really apprieciate it, but it's none of thse things. Cd is spotless with out a scratch, and i've already returned it once.(exchanged it)it's driviingm e crazy!!
If you you KNOW that you're smart then you MUST be stupid. But on the other hand,if you know that you're stupid, then you must be smart, and if you're smart then you're probably right and if you're right then you have to be stupid, right?-Justa_King
Post Wed Jul 31, 2002 12:51 am
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

Well how often does it do this??
Post Wed Jul 31, 2002 12:56 am
Justa_King
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by The Omen
Well how often does it do this??

about every half hour. sometimes it will do it if someone else was playing a different game before me too. Sometimes if i turn it off and then back on right away it won't do it for another half hour, sometimes an hour, sometimes 3 minutes!!
Post Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:10 am
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

The only time it says that to me is when I put in a game I haven't played for a while, all I do is wipe it off, and it works after 1 or 2 tries. But your case sounds fuc*ed up. It might be your Xbox. Try and clean off some dust off the game or your xbox. If this don't work, just call customer suuport or something. This must really suck for you.
Post Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:25 am
Justa_King
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by The Omen
The only time it says that to me is when I put in a game I haven't played for a while, all I do is wipe it off, and it works after 1 or 2 tries. But your case sounds fuc*ed up. It might be your Xbox. Try and clean off some dust off the game or your xbox. If this don't work, just call customer suuport or something. This must really suck for you.

hehehe, yes, it 's not very fun, let's just say that. I was thinking the same thing as you..but it doesn't do it to any other games, so...I have no idea!! Thanks for the help though. Nice to know someone cares.
Post Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:32 am
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Nice to know someone cares

No prob, hope you don't stay away from Morrowind to long, it's really a good game. Peace. I like your sig, it makes sense.
Post Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:49 am