View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
suxela
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Info wanted, haven't found these on walkthroughs

Hello!
I have Morrowind+Tribunal+Bloodmoon.Here are some of my questions , all at once to make only one post:
1.I'm lvl 26 or so with Luck 80 (major attribute) , I've seen some caves after lvl 20 - yet no grand soul gems found , only 2-3 greater, is that normal ?(don't wanna buy them would be too easy - like cheating )
2.I wanna enchant / cast - boost skill effects - like Icarian Fligth ( coolest thing i've ever saw)
- it's possible to buy the spell/effect sommewhere? It's possible to have a spell /item enchanted/scroll enchanted ( ?? enchanting paper ??? ) - i.e on what it works.
3.Any NPC selling useful infinite stuff ( beeing unique in this ) that I should not rob/kill if i don't
wanna lose the "infinite" thing?
4.How great a CE boost something could be - I mean it will be limited by enchantment points
of the item used and may not worth doing it - like up to 50 (max. attribute/skill) , that's not so much ( think of INT/MAGICKA) ?
5.Boots of blinding speed - i need CE of absorb ( what? willpower? ) - to use them - will I be allowed to level speed based skills up to 1000 without cheating ?

Thank you all , in advance!
Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:31 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

1.dunno why
2.yes u can enchant any spell you like on an item if only it can hold it
3.all uniques are hidden in the wild so no friendly npc killings
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:13 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

1. Well, that sounds like bad luck to me

2. No, you can't buy the Icarian Flight spell, so use those scrolls wisely!

3. Lots of NPCs have a replenished stock of items - I don't recommend killing any NPC vendors.

4. CE effects are restricted by the value of the soul and the capacity of the item. You may not be able to get a huge attribute point boost out of a CE item, but it all helps. Don't expect to be able to double your stats or anything!

5. Hmm, been a while since I used them, but I believe Resist Magicka should do the job. However, it need not be from a CE item - you only need to resist the effect when you first put them on, so casting a spell just before wearing should do the trick - you don't get affected any worse when the resistance wears off.
Post Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:06 am
Kingbreaker
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

1. Soul Gems are LEVELED LOOT. You don't get them until higher levels.
2. Only if you mod it. You only need to make someone that sells spells learn that spell with the CS.
3. Don't Kill Creeper.
4. Actually, the highest thing you can get is by getting a Golden Saint soul on a Daedric tower Shield. Just put on a Constant Restore Health 5 and you're all set
5. Use resist magicka. Night Eye should work aswell. No, the normal limit of an atribute is 100. Ofcourse having 100 Agility and using the Ring of Wind for example (+ 30 Agility) will make your Agility go to 130.
Post Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:41 am
fragonard
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

1. GSG's are level 11+ loot for smuggler caves. Try Manammu near Pelagiad, I always find at least 6 there at level 12.
Post Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:33 pm