RPGDot Network    

Fallout: The Brotherhood of Steel (Xbox)
Display full image
Pic of the moment
More
pics from the gallery

Site Navigation

Main
   News
   Forums

Games
   Games Database
   Top 100
   Release List
   Support Files

Features
   Reviews
   Previews
   Interviews
   Editorials
   Diaries
   Misc

Download
   Gallery
   Music
   Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Dragon scales 4 armor?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
m()V1n5H@3()w
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Dragon scales 4 armor?

...I`ve killed 3dragons,but no dragon scales!!!Where can i find some!Wanna make some bad ass dragon armor and kick butts!!!So?
...And what about a dragon hunter crossbow?heard it does over 100dmg?where can i find one?
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:09 pm
kyrill
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Hi I finished the game with the "low grade"dragon armor as I could not afford the heavy version. The 100 damage NOT 100+ damage crossbow was in ch 5 in the "dungeons"/ cellar like rooms very similar but much bigger and scarier than at the tomb at the mercenary place , whre you have to defeat lord Anubis(?)
The skill to get dragon scales must be earned at the "hunter" at the very SE of the map near the place to defeat the Stone Dragon.
Forgot his name, He is in a cave.
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:47 pm
liquid
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

you can buy the dragon hunter crossbow from bosper and from khaled

the guy who can learn you take dragonscale is named gestath you find him under a stone ledge on the way to the stone dragon where the fire lizards are

where is the problem to get 20000 gold for an heavy dragon hunter armour and 12000 gold for a medium dragon hunter armour i had them both????

"In darkness we are born, in darkness we will die."

"Piranhas are watching you. Piranhas are crunching your boots. Well, swim home to mommy!"
Post Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:37 am
Milten Rulz!!!
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

its easy to get cash but you must join the thiefs guild. with my dragon hunter game i had 50000 gold at the end and was weilding heavy dragon armour and at one piont bought medium. Just steal stuff in the beggining of game and sell it. Bla, bla........... in the 4th act learn to get dragon scales and dragon blood(for best sword) give scales to jan and buy medium dragon hunter armour. Then when you done with dragons lift the gate up and in the confusion of orc attack beat up jan and take back scales and gold. bla,bla......... 5th act sell 48 scales to bennet (you get 96000 gold). get ore in cave in bandits camp, learn to make best sword and make it. Then buy heavy dragon hunter armour. bla,bla........ ask bennat to go on ship, follow him, when theres no one around beat him up and take his cash and scales and quickly use obliviation. Go sell scales (2880 gold) and by then you have about 40000 gold. in last act you can figure it out for yourself!

thats my guide to getting rich as a dragon hunter

For me
Post Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:22 am
kyrill
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

well, you have a crooky alter ego and why not?
MAybe crime does pay?
Post Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:04 am
kugraw
City Guard
City Guard

Another way to make more money. In chapter 2 you should sell all your stuff to Sestath at the castle. He gets killed in chapter 4 and you can get all the stuff back for free by robbing his dead body. Then sell it again to somebody else.

Kay
Post Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:29 am
m()V1n5H@3()w
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

thnx a lot guys...
Post Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:48 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

or get some shadow beast skins and go sell them to bosper and then buy back and then again sell u see what happens
Post Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:44 pm