Usergroups
Where is the bandits cave?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

If you give it to Thorben, he will teach you to pick locks, If you give it to Hanna, she will give you the key to a chest on the thieves island.

Regarding VoM
When you pass through the door, go down a ways and start looking on your right for a BIG tree. To your left opposite it is a cleft in the wall. There's a tunnel with rats. If you follow it up you'll see a bridge that leads you across gorge and further down you find the 'safe' entrance to VoM.

regarding castle.
Turn left when you leave mine entrance. Follow trail all the way down to the river. Don't forget to talk to Jorgen. Cross the river to the sand bar(?) . follow sandbar to end. Cross river to mainland. There's a small stump to your left, When you approach it look and you should see a cut with hills on both sides. Follow it just til you see castle on your right. You should be able to see the ram. Run up the ram ahead of the orcs. Voila!

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:02 pm
Dalmata
Village Leader
Village Leader

EXP points

Well, I have just been wondering after redaing some threads on this forum. How to hack can some people get as much exp points.
I have killed evey beast I could upto dragon snapper or something but could get no further then strength 52 using a ring, dext of abt 40 also using ring.
Sword upto 46 but no other skills except skinning wolves.
I get killed by the lady in the sewers always when I try to kill her.
What I intend to do is to use the thieves gulid and do some quests and then kill them. Nice and rotten aint it?
I am used to play Morrowind on level 71 with all skills on 100 or more, except for some magic. This low skill situation in Gothic II irritates me very much. Somehow I miss a clear line in most quests, seems like there are no clear indications what to do when starting a side quest.
However maybe I need to be patient and just go on. That is anyhow what I intend to do.
If someone has good tips to speed up the proces without really spoiling the game or really cheating usin console I am very eager to hear.
Post Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:08 pm
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

I killed Cassia once by summoning goblin skellys to distract her and threw a bunch of firebolts at her. Also killed her with bow from on top of her cabinet in their hideout. She can still reach you but if you're lucky you get her before she gets you.

As far as VoM, I went in with 30 strength, 30 dex, 30 on weapons and did fine. You do not need to kill the orcs and you don't lose anything by not killing them.

Just be patient. Kill what you can avoid what you can't.

Post Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:20 pm
Dalmata
Village Leader
Village Leader

Spells and scrolls

Hi I managed to get into the castle and now need to do the mines quest.
Also bought heavy militia armor from that guy in the dormitory.
Now I can easily kill Dragon snappers and Orcs. Orcs only 1 at the time.
Thanks for info.
However what about spells?
Is there a way, being militia/paladin to learn spells or do I always need to use scrolls?
BTW I have found some time ago a Bastard long sword of 45hit/45str. On the beach just out of the harbour under the light tower. You can get there only by swimming. Just need to kill few lizzards. It is stuck in the sand near a corpse.
What about possible treasures at the bottom of the sea? It seems a bit crazy to me that I can dive without any visible purpose.
Post Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:23 pm
Dalmata
Village Leader
Village Leader

Spells and scrolls

Thanks for info.
Is there a way, being militia/paladin to learn spells or do I always need to use scrolls?
BTW I have found some time ago a Bastard long sword of 45hit/45str. On the beach just out of the harbour under the light tower. You can get there only by swimming. Just need to kill few lizzards. It is stuck in the sand near a corpse.
What about possible treasures at the bottom of the sea? It seems a bit crazy to me that I can dive without any visible purpose.
Post Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:26 pm
Dalmata
Village Leader
Village Leader

Spells and scrolls

Thanks for info.
Post Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:02 pm
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

Nothing much under water, just fish

As a paladin you will be able to get certain runes from Albrecht in town hall.

Post Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:28 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2