bloodmon fur thief: help!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
txiabxyooj
Fox Spirit
Fox Spirit

bloodmon fur thief: help!!!

i am trying to figure out who the real thief is amongst the skaal, but i don't seem to be getting anywhere. when i go talk to the war chief in his hall he tells me to go gather more information. however, i have already talked with the poor accused ice-warrior, and he claims he is innocent. everyone else in town agrees with this statement. the town's folk are also quick to point out that the accuser (forgot his name) spent a little too much time with the ice-man's wife while he was away. however, after following the shaman's advice i talked with the wife & she seems to think that nothing "inappropriate" happened while her hubby was away on the hunt (makes you wonder who the real hunter is...). even though the accuser seems to think that he is a little more than just friend's with the ice-man's wife he won't admit to anything. he claims that he is the victim & that it is just too bad that his old buddy the ice-man didn't ask for the furs in the first place. since, he would have happily provided him with some (i guess this is the skaal way?). so, is there someone else i need to talk to? i think i have spoken with everyone in town, but i can't get the chief to change his basic dialogue; and i haven't seen anything change in my journal since i spoke with the shaman about the ice-man.
"The origin of things, if things have an origin, cannot be revealed to me, if revealed at all, until I have travelled very far from it, and many revolutions of the sun must precede my first dawn. The light as it appears hides the candle." --Santayana
=member of the worshippers of the written word=
=member of the Non-flamers' guild=
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:45 pm
JOTAS
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

GO BACK TO WIFE'S HOUSE LOOK FOR NOTE UNDER PILLOW THEN TALK TO WIFE
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:43 pm
txiabxyooj
Fox Spirit
Fox Spirit

ahhhh...thanks, i thought i'd looked in all the nooks & crannies. thanks, i'll try this out when i get home from work.

EDIT: okay, i went home & checked. the note was right where you said it would be. i can't believe i am that blind...
"The origin of things, if things have an origin, cannot be revealed to me, if revealed at all, until I have travelled very far from it, and many revolutions of the sun must precede my first dawn. The light as it appears hides the candle." --Santayana
=member of the worshippers of the written word=
=member of the Non-flamers' guild=
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:03 pm
JOTAS
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

no problem,walkthrough in spoilers section
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 4:41 pm