Usergroups
Help With Chap 6/Magic/Weapons
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
zanos
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

First of all, I have no clue how to get circle 5 in magic, i'm in chapter 6. All the fire mages are dead, the water mages are all mad at me and the gurus, where are the gurus?

Next I dont know where to go to get to the 'sleeper' temple..is it at the swamp camp? in the orc temple? where is it?

Third, does lee leave his room in the later chapters? he's no where to be found in my game, its real percular..

and who trains you in the 6th circle?

and finally, is it possible to rejoin another camp in chap 6? it doesnt seem like it will let me.

any help would be appreciated
Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 10:19 am
Magic Carrot
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Im also stuck in chapter 6, what to do? help me plz!!!
Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 11:46 am

Well bro u have to tell magician of water that u been kick out of old camp then u will get in u dialog options ? "can i join u now"
and it depends who u char is magician or fightere....u will join or magician of water or mercenerys, after that u will have otion in u dialog.with high mag of water to him about some other way or some one who can help u to get out of barrer , it will be Xartas Necros, to get him u have to kill 3 golems Stone, Ice, Fire(read some books in Mag of water library to defeat them)after u did all that and get to Necros..he tell what to do next........btw if u join mag of water lee can teach u str. and dext., also to handle two handed sword.
Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 12:41 pm

Magic Carrot
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I have to get to the temple of the sleeper, where is it?
Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 12:44 pm

well, xardas should have told you where to find the temple. its located within the orc camp. lee can be found standing on the bridge where some guy (homer?) asked you to kill the dam lurker.
Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 1:45 pm

About the orc temple... where is the second half to the scroll? i cant find it anywhere!
Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 9:14 pm