Gothic I on Nintendo Gamecube
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

Gothic I on Nintendo Gamecube

Is official Gothic I is going to be on GameCube I'm so Excited this will be the fifth Time I will play Gothic because I'm going to Buy it for game cube to just to experience the game without the bugs hehehe. I know is a sin talking about consoles here But IS ABOUT GOTHIC!!!!!!!!!! yeaaaaaahhh.Sorry for the emotions.
Post Fri Sep 06, 2002 3:50 am
Xelis
High Emperor
High Emperor

Is it going to xbox too?
Post Fri Sep 06, 2002 5:55 am
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

Sorry TheMIghtyPaladin not on the release dates of XBOX but Your going to have Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance on 9/25/02 Not as Good As Gothic But is good
Post Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:44 pm
Xelis
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Gothic Freak
Sorry TheMIghtyPaladin not on the release dates of XBOX but Your going to have Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance on 9/25/02 Not as Good As Gothic But is good

They're gonna have to release it on xbox because it's BETTER then GCN, cos GCN SUCKS!! Bwahahaha!!!

Post Sat Sep 07, 2002 2:10 am
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

Ok I'm not getting myself into that disscusion just think what you want top think I'm Mature enough to mantain myself neutral in that situationBUT FIRST CHECK THE SIZE OF YOUR CONSOLE I THINK IT SHOULD BE NAMED GODZILLABOX AND WHAT ABOUT THE CONTROL YOU'LL NEED A THIRD HAND TO PRESS START WHILE HOLDING ANY OTHER BUTTON.I think thats enough to diss your thing you should be
Post Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:38 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Being mature doesn't include dissing other people's consoles.
Post Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:30 am
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

OOOHHH NOOOOO I'm just jocking with themightypaladin I dont take what he says as an insult and I hope he doesnt take what I said as an insult just like we are jocking about each others console.
Post Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:18 pm
Erb Duchenne
Slayer
Slayer

Well then, I'm glad I'm sticking to my PC.

And no, I'm not telling you guys my specs, what mouse or keyboard I use, what monitor I have... nuthin' Oh, in fact I might be using trackball... lightpen... erm... something cool, anyway.
Post Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:35 pm
+buG
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

excuse me, I don't intend on keeping an offtopic going, but is he really insisting that Gamecube is better than Xbox?

How is Xbox big anywayz? do you own a vcr? its about the same size. you dont complain about your vcr. :]

I'm very interested in the differences between the consoles in Nintindo's favor. Feel free to email me :] bug@roffle.com
Post Sun Sep 08, 2002 2:29 am
Erb Duchenne
Slayer
Slayer

quote:
Originally posted by +buG
excuse me, I don't intend on keeping an offtopic going, but is he really insisting that Gamecube is better than Xbox?
How is Xbox big anywayz? do you own a vcr? its about the same size. you dont complain about your vcr. :]
I'm very interested in the differences between the consoles in Nintindo's favor. Feel free to email me :] bug@roffle.com

Game console preferences are a very personal thing. If your criteria is power, the XBox certainly has lots of that. But if you only enjoy Mario games... the cube is the only one that'll do it for you. If you like a mega huge selection of games, then neither the cube nor XBox will do, as the PS2 has been around longer and has the most games.

I support MSoft myself and of the three the XBox is the most scaleable and has longest lastibility, because it's way ahead of its time. But there are hardly any games which truly use the power of XBox way above and beyond what the cube is capable of currently, so I won't argue that the cube is off track yet. However, in the coming months...
Post Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:39 am
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

Ok I will not say Im a Nintendo Fan and that I have every nintendo console created. But the three consoles are bad when it comes to RPG's. But the best console for me is Nintendo's one. For RPG's use the PC.
Post Tue Sep 10, 2002 3:50 am
Xelis
High Emperor
High Emperor

GCN may be small, but all that leads to is less power. Would you want your computer to be the size of GCN? Just the Graphics card alone wouldn't fit in six cubic inches.
Post Tue Sep 10, 2002 11:06 pm
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

i HAVE TO BE SINCERE THEmIGHTYPALADIN THIS TIME YOU DID A VERY WEAK DISS .STay COOL MAN.
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:52 am
Erb Duchenne
Slayer
Slayer

quote:
Originally posted by TheMightyPaladin
GCN may be small, but all that leads to is less power. Would you want your computer to be the size of GCN? Just the Graphics card alone wouldn't fit in six cubic inches.

That's not good comparison. Computers can be very small AND powerful. Look at notebooks or the new iMac. Desktops are big only for versatility and custom/home fitting of third party proprietary goods and add-ons.

My choice would be to stick to the PC. No matter what console I buy, I still need a PC to do work on, and oh, that PC I do work on? It plays games as well, and very well. So I may miss out on a few titles exclusive to certain consoles... but if you look at it the other way, the consoles miss out on a lot more in terms of stuff exclusive to PC's. And if you're really desperate... there's such a thing as emulators.

On all fronts, the PC wins. Size, power, sheer number of games, network capability. But if I were to choose; I'd get myself the X. Not that it's necessarily the right choice. But it'll be my choice.
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 8:09 am
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

That's what I was telling everyone Erb Duchenne. So gamecube is better small size but high power
I LOVE GOTHIC SO MUCH I WILL NEVER STOP SAYING THAT. SORRY
Post Sun Sep 15, 2002 3:37 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next