Members
Usergroups
Morag Tong?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
nate242

Morag Tong?

I have been searching for the Morag Tong(legal assasins) for days and keep getting hints as to where they are, people keep saying that they have seen them but don't know where they are. I need to locate the guy(Eno Hlaalu) who I talk to in order to join. Does anyone have any idea where I can find Eno Hlaalu? Btw, I'm in Vivec right know. I've looked what seems like everywhere in Vivec that people have mentioned and I havn't really gotten any further. Any help or hints would be greatly appreciated!
Post Sat May 04, 2002 10:11 pm

Emerald Viper

SPOILER
HQ is in Vivec, you talk to people and they tell you its hidden under Arena in Canton Michigan...opps I mean in Canton.
Exit Arenas main storage room by SE door. Trap door in floor, Should be a smallish room. You be in a Magic Shop & Trainer area. Eno Hlaalu is in the bedroom at the back of the top level.

If you talk to enough people in a BUNCH of dif. towns you will eventually learn this.

Hope this helped
Post Sat May 04, 2002 10:35 pm