A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Create Your Own Guild?

Who of you people are going to create an own guild
Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:09 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

I'll be creating one for World of Warcraft. It'll be an alliance faction.
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:39 pm
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Hmm... i tought more people would answer my question.
Are there so little Warcraft fans or something...?
Post Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:05 pm
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Being a World of Warcraft fan has nothing to do with founding a guild. Founding a guild takes a LOT of work (and hopefully experience). It's pretty much a full-time job. There aren't as many World of Warcraft fans at RPGDot as there are at some other places.
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:38 am
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

quote:
Originally posted by SirDeity
There aren't as many World of Warcraft fans at RPGDot as there are at some other places.

Yes i know, but i cant register on the official webpage.
Post Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:33 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

I hate the fact that you have to have the game in order to post on official forum beacuse it stops the non players from getting a pre game experiance and not being able to ask questions leavs a lot of people at a loss if they are trying to plan something like a clan.
Post Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:25 pm
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Indeed.
First i didn't wanted to buy the WoW game because Blizzard is so greedy.
But...well the WoW game is fantastic and i can spend some money per month.
But the worst thing is that after hmm...lets say three years?
Nobody will play this game anymore and there will be a new Warcraft online game.
And you can't say anymore 'in those three years' that you want to play the Old Warcraft online game again.
Because nobody ever goes there anymore and maybe the old online server even will be disconnected.
Post Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:40 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Dark, as much as what you posted would have a valid point with most games, I am going to have to disagree with your prediction of world of warcraft for several reasons.
- Blizzard will not be making another online mmorpg.
- This game will be constantly improved thus people will not gradualy leave faster then they join.
- Blizzard is not greedy.
- And there will be many people like me and you on there who have concerns and wishes for the game and will express them, thus making blizzard aware of what changes need to be made.
- Also blizzard is a world renowned company with in my opinoin the best games out, with the eception of the gothic series and other currently out mmorpg that will be overlooked once world of warcraft is realeased.
Post Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:03 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Also several things that would make my hopes rise are the fact that blizzard to this date has not abbandond one game, with the ecception of warcraft1 wich is not even compatable on most modern computers. Even the warcraft2 games are to this date still being worked on and improved constantly and patches are still being realeased for them. Also if I know the company called blizzard, wich I have followed since the begging of there website, then I know that they will not make another mmorpg within 50 years of realease of World of Warcraft, even if we convert to virtual realaty they would switch over to that and constantly make improvments. Blizzard is probly one of the best company's out there.. no I take that back they ARE the BEST company out there for games beacuse they dont care about the money or buisness like Atari or EA games, Instead blizzard realy cares about the customers.
Post Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:12 pm
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

WoW will be awesome. I'm sure of it. I'll just play Lineage 2 until it is released.

You're right. Go ahead and delete your quote. I don't want any hard feelings.

Last edited by SirDeity on Sat May 01, 2004 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:40 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Cant we all just get along?

Last edited by Robar the II on Sun May 02, 2004 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:01 pm
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

quote:
Originally posted by SirDeity
DarkWeaver just doesn't know what he's talking about. I doubt he's ever even played an MMORPG before. You shouldn't waste your energy on defending the game... It'd require him to be open-minded in order for you to win the argument.

Indeed i have never played an MMORPG before.
So...no i dont know what i am talking about.
Isn't that logic?
Post Sat May 01, 2004 6:55 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

WOW darn to bad you cant delete this oh well srry bout that

Last edited by Robar the II on Sun May 02, 2004 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun May 02, 2004 1:02 am
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

What are you doing?
Post Sun May 02, 2004 1:19 am
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Wtf was that srry all must of been my brother or something srry bout that i should have it deleted in a second
Post Sun May 02, 2004 1:32 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next