Usergroups
Couple Questions.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
HH
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

How do u allow nudity in the game, i heard i had to delete some bikini file but i cant find it, and second how do u sneak into Fisks (Trader in Old Camp) Hut?? i cant even touch the door without being caught...
Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 2:16 am
praj
Village Leader
Village Leader

search for a file named texture_bikini.vdf (i think thats it, its in ur data file or something, just look around in ur gothic folder) and either delete it of rename it (i changed mine to texture_bikini.vdi) personally, i think its useless since the bathing babe itsnt really much to look at and the sketch (from graham) is okay. Wait for midnight, then try to get to the door ( i assume u mean the one where the door is closed and u have to picklock it to open it). or obtain a sleep spell scroll and cast it on fisk, then try it.
Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 2:27 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

You can also beat up the guard, and he will turn his back on you and pretend that he doesn't see your illegal activities afterwards.
Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 2:29 am
HH
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

thx for ur help. The Door im talkin about is the one right next to fisk and theres usually Fisk sittin on a bench right nxt to it and a guard. The Door doesn't need to be picked cause it opens up right away but the if u try to open it Fisk destroys you. :
Im really early into the game so i have no sleep spells yet :
Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 2:31 am
WHITE x CHOCO
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

when i played through gothic fisk would always leave around noon i think(or at least turn around) and look at the fighter ring(arena) i just snuck in real quick i didnt find anything of much importance in there
Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 3:35 am
Darian
Village Leader
Village Leader

I remember having some trouble getting into that hut also. I think I opened the door and went to the right corner beside it, when Fisk was sitting by the fire and the guard was by the boiling pot. Fisk then went up on the roof and I shut the door. Theres a bow in there you can use with just 10 dexterity. You can get into his storage hut (next hut towards Whistler) when Fisk is sitting by his front door talking to the guard.
You might also want to pick up the bow in the Front Gate Guard's Hut. To get in undetected you need to stand right in the doorway and jump to the back left corner. The bow needs 14 dex. I'm not making any promises, but you might find someone who gives you a ring with a +5 dex bonus a little later in chapter 1. I hope you have a good experience with this game.
Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 5:55 am
Darnalak
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Right,

The key to getting in his private quarters is to wait till he is sitting by the fire, NOT sitting by his hut.

Darnalak,
The Necromancer
Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 1:46 pm
praj
Village Leader
Village Leader

to get a free + 5 to dex ring, talk to thorus to get the modrag quest, get modrag to take ya to the new camp, dont kill him, just keep following, and when u get there he'll give u a + 5 to dex ring so u can see lares ( or is it lee? cant remember) DO NOT go see lares (or lee). keep the ring.
Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 2:08 pm
Bhaal
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

In Fisk's hut you'll find also a potion for +3 dex, realley cool when you don't to want to much skillpoint in such a unusefull skill.

Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 3:42 pm
HH
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thx guys, hope i can get in, so many guards and shadows around fisks place, its gona be tough.
Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 6:53 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Good luck and you're welcome.
Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 6:54 pm