Some Questions about MW
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

Some Questions about MW

1.How do I adjust the difficulty level in the game???
2.Can I kill somebody in a house without nobody seeing me and get that house for me???
3.ANd if I do that it will affect my character in some way???
Thanx.
Post Sat Nov 09, 2002 1:04 am
FireAnt
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

1. You have to patch the game before you can adjust difficulty, you can download it at http://www.elderscrolls.com/index.php?url=/downloads/media_wallpapers.htm&bg=05

2. In a way, you might be ble to taunt them into a fight ( taunt is under persuasion when you are talking.) you could also kill them and then pay the bounty ( if you do this drop all of your stolen items somewhere as the guards take them along with your money, you can retrive them after your name is cleared) You can use houses as your own but be careful because the contents of some containers change so any items you put in could disappear.

3. It usually won't but save before you kill them. If you get a message that says something like: You've killed a character that was import, reload or live in the doomed world you've created. Reaload you're game if that happens and go find a different house.
Post Sat Nov 09, 2002 1:43 am
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

Thanks Man I'm going to Reinstall the game again I want to give it another chance to impress me.
Post Sat Nov 09, 2002 4:18 am
Ammon777
Warrior for Heaven
Warrior for Heaven

Morrowind is decent. I love the fact that its world is absolutely huge. There is so much to do that you could spend 500 hours playing it. And then there is Tribunal now, and maybe even another expansion down the road, or (hoping more for this) Elder Scrolls 4 in the not-so-distant future. I hope they learn that Artificial Intelligence is a desirable thing next time.
Post Sat Nov 09, 2002 4:35 am
Imago Storm
Dremora
Dremora

Collecting houses as a quest side effect is pretty neat . You'll possibly kill some folks for quests, some of them officially sanctioned, so there's no reason why you can't move into their houses. There's also an abandoned fishing hut somewhere south west of Gnaar Mok, near a shipwreck.
Post Sat Nov 09, 2002 3:14 pm
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

I've heard somewhere that if you are a dark elf you'll have 3 castles.???Thats True???
Post Sat Nov 09, 2002 11:18 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

Ehhhh, not really

If you join a great house you will eventually be given a stronghold of your own. Although there are three great houses on Vvardenfell, you can only get one stronghold (unless something messes up or you cheat), and you can be any race to get one. Search the forums for "Stronghold".
Post Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:08 pm
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

Other questions:
1)I have killed some dark elf in Vvardenfell inside a house and everybody acts like nothig has happened. Does that affects me later in the game or my reputation drops, or something like that???
2)I've made the first quest of delivering the pakage to Balmor so I'm now with the blades but after that I get to join the Fighters Guild, Is That any good for me by doing that so early in the game???
Post Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:08 am
Gish
Almighty Gish
Almighty Gish

1) it could affect a minor quest or guild quest, but it does not affect the main quest unless a message pops up on the screen and then you will need to reload.
2) you can do the quests any order you want. you don't even have to follow the main quest line. it is a really non-linear game!

have fun!
Post Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:17 am
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

Is true that the best fighters in the game are the Imperials?
Post Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:18 pm
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

Which is better for me to join in the fighters Guild or the imperial legion?
I'm asking cause an Imperial told me that the fighters guild is very weak.
Post Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:40 am
Gish
Almighty Gish
Almighty Gish

the best fighters are redguards...they have an awesome special ability. and you can join both of those guilds, but you will get a lot of really good armor and weapons with the imperial legion. the fighter's guild is just a reason to do quests but it is still fun if you are a fighter.
Post Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:34 am
Gothic Soul
Master of Shadows
Master of Shadows

How do I get to the town where the imperial legions are???
SOrry for aking so much - THanks
Post Tue Nov 19, 2002 4:30 pm
FireAnt
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

That depends what town your in. If your in balmora take the dady long legs (slit strider) to ald'ruhn and from there take the dady long legs again to Ginisis. In Ginisis you have to go to a building right before the drop off to the water. I think it's called Ginisis, Madarch tradehouse or fort Ginisis something like that. If you cannot find it you can always ask the imperial legion guys that are walking around about imperial legion/join imperial legion.

(I think i spelled Ald'ruhn worng but i'm not sure, could be ald'rhun. someone else used dady long legs and it was so funny i had to too )

The guy you want to talk to is Darius, he's in a room downstairs with a orc. After he has no more quests for you he will tell you that there are more forts: one near Balmora (moonmoth?) One near ald'ruhn (hawckmoth?) one in peligaid one in Ebonhart and i think that is it.
Post Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:18 pm
Ammon777
Warrior for Heaven
Warrior for Heaven

Re: Ehhhh, not really

quote:
Originally posted by cfmdobbie
If you join a great house you will eventually be given a stronghold of your own. Although there are three great houses on Vvardenfell, you can only get one stronghold (unless something messes up or you cheat), and you can be any race to get one. Search the forums for "Stronghold".

There is a Morrowind plug-in that lets you recieve all three strongholds even if you arent a dark elf. I am using that right now, no errors so far.
Post Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:32 pm

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next