Usergroups
Utter madness (some spoilers)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
madglee
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Hehehe. I played the game through to Trynton and just hated all my characters..so I started over. I decided to explore instead of going to Trynton and found the Umpani, but wanted to see what the T'rang were about and searched and searched. Ended up in the mountain wilderness, talked to Bela, then kept looking, saved Anselm, and was thinking "they can't be this far"..cause it's been really hard going, considering the 50 golems running around..anyway, the point of this post is that a)i'm an idiot and b)it's been tons of fun exploring way outta my league
p.s. think i messed anything up by talking to some of these people/creatures too early in the game?
Post Mon Feb 25, 2002 7:49 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

I am not sure, but I think you can not spoil something if you go are speak with somebody too early. I think, there is not "too early".

(this is little difference from Gothic ).
Post Mon Feb 25, 2002 8:32 pm
Michael C
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

I don't think either that you can spoil the game by exploring the tough areas first, but you are giving yourself a hard time in battles.
BTW you are as far from the T'rangs as you can get by being running around in the "Mountain wilderness".
Post Tue Feb 26, 2002 8:07 am
iplaygames2
Master of The Realms
Master of The Realms

That may not be entirely true, Michael..if he comes up the NE exit (I think??) of the Mtn Wilds, doesn't that empty into the swamp?? And if you make it to the swamp, you're not far at all from the T'rang..but to give you the exact location would be a real spoiler!!

Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 1:13 am
Michael C
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Exit from NE "Mountain wilderness" goes to "SouthEast wilderness" and then you are able from the SW side to go into the Swamp area, so I would say he is pretty far from his target!
Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 9:26 am
madglee
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Well I made it back and eventually found Marten's bluff after talking to croc. allied with the t'rang..trynton has been much easier after doing a couple missions for them and the game is progressing nicely. i'm starting to have certain suspicions about the dark savant...
Post Wed Feb 27, 2002 5:49 pm