Tribunal Questions
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
qewrrqweeqrwewqr
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Tribunal Questions

in the quest in the tribunal expansion pack, the one givin by almalexia where u have 2 go to the dwemer runes that opened up when the fabricants attacked and create a sand storm in mournhold by activated some device, i searched the entire ruin and never found any device i could activate. where is it and how do i activate it?
Post Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:09 pm
Dybbuk
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

There is a room which is very hard to unlock in the bottom of the place, in there you find some explosive packs or something, you can use those to blast away some rocks in the end of a corridor close to the locked room.

In there you will find the machine.
Post Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:19 pm
TheSleeper8119
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

Oh. I know exactly where your talking about. I already unlocked that room but I didn't really look through it yet. Anyway Thx a lot
Post Sat Feb 22, 2003 4:34 pm
TheSleeper8119
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

Heres a question. I'm on the part where you have to get the two parts of Nerevars sword and then forge it. I got one part but i need the other from the museum in Godsreach and i need another special item to donate so they'll give me the other piece. Where can i find some special items to donate.
Post Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:16 pm
Dybbuk
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Any of these items will do:

Auriel's Bow
Auriel's Shield
BiPolar Blade
Bloodworm Helm
Boots of Blinding Speed
Boots of the Apostle
Bow of Shadows
Chrysamere
Cuirass of the Savior's Hide
Dagger of Symmachus
Dragonbone Cuirass
Dwemer Battle Shield
Ebony Mail
Eleidon's Ward
Fang of Haynekhtnamet
Goldbrand
Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw
Ice Blade of the Monarch
Lord's Mail
Mace of Molag Bal
Mace of Slurring
Ring of the Phynaster
Robe of the Lich
Skull-Crusher
Spear of Bitter Mercy
Spell Breaker
Staff of Hasedoki
Staff of Magnus
Stendarr's Hammer (Already in their collection, but cool to look at)
Ten Pace Boots
Umbra Sword
Vampiric Ring
Veloth's Judgement
Warlock's Ring

Im sure you can check the walkthrough or do a search for one of them in the forum on where to locate them, most of them are in the "normal Morrowind" world anyway, but some are in the tribunal part, like the Robe of the Lich and BiPolar Blade etc.
Post Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:44 pm
TheSleeper8119
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

ok, but where can I find some of these in Mournhold? Also King Helseth gave me a quest to go to Almalexia and learn more about the attacks and when I went to her there was nothing to say to her that finished the mission. What do I do?
Post Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:57 pm
TheSleeper8119
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

quote:
Originally posted by TheSleeper8119
ok, but where can I find some of these in Mournhold? Also King Helseth gave me a quest to go to Almalexia and learn more about the attacks and when I went to her there was nothing to say to her that finished the mission. What do I do?

I still need help...
Post Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:54 pm
Bigfoot!
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
quote:

I still need help...

Have you been doing tasks for Almalexia? I don't want to spoil everything, but later on she will send you to another place, and when you finish there, you can go see the king about the attacks. Hope this helps

Bigfoot!
Post Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:29 pm
Bigfoot!
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
quote:

I still need help...

I forgot that you asked about stuff to donate to the museum The list has already been given to you. For example: you can find the sword Chrysamere in the cave Abanibi which in on an island SW of Sadrith Mora. If you've been to Tel Fyr, you may have been right past it. The Bow of Shadows is in the Venim Ancestral Tomb just north of the Zainab Camp. The sword Umbra is held by the Orc Umbra in the mountains east of Suran. If you can't fly over the mountains, just walk south from Suran and follow the road as it goes east past a mine. Then take the road north and go up the hill at the first left turn. Umbra will not attack, but if you talk to him, he'll tell you what he wants. Any two items on the list will do. Good luck

Bigfoot!
Post Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:46 pm
TheSleeper8119
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

What ones are right in Mournhold and where can I find them?
Post Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:38 pm
Bigfoot!
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:

As far as I know, the only two items on the list that are in Mournhold are the Dagger of Symmachus (given to you by Helseth after you do a particular thing for him) and the Robe of the Lich. The robe is being worn by a really NASTY lich in the Temple Sewers area. You need to enter Gedna's Tomb, and then when you get back to town you will be told of a mysterious illness and that you should see a particular person in the Temple. This will eventually lead you to the lich. TOUGH FIGHT!!

Good luck

Bigfoot!
Post Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:34 pm
Srikandi
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

The Mace of Slurring and the Bipolar Blade are also both findable in Mournhold -- they're both connected to sidequests. The Blade comes from a quest that has a semi-random outcome, so you may not get it.
Post Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:36 am
TheSleeper8119
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

quote:
Originally posted by Bigfoot!
quote:

As far as I know, the only two items on the list that are in Mournhold are the Dagger of Symmachus (given to you by Helseth after you do a particular thing for him) and the Robe of the Lich. The robe is being worn by a really NASTY lich in the Temple Sewers area. You need to enter Gedna's Tomb, and then when you get back to town you will be told of a mysterious illness and that you should see a particular person in the Temple. This will eventually lead you to the lich. TOUGH FIGHT!!

Good luck

Bigfoot!

Where is Gedna's Tomb?
Post Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:11 pm
Bigfoot!
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigfoot!
quote:

Good luck

Bigfoot!

Where is Gedna's Tomb?

You access Gedna's Tomb through the Temple Sewers East. The East sewers are entered, not too surprisingly , by going east in the Temple Sewers. Then you enter the Temple Gardens (I believe). When you come to a shrine, turn right instead of entering the shrine and Gedna's Tomb is the next door you find. BTW, in case you need to know, the Temple Sewers are entered from the Temple basement.

Sounds confusing, I know, but I hope this helps

Bigfoot!
Post Tue Mar 11, 2003 5:39 pm
TheSleeper8119
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

O.K. I finally beat that quest, but now, I was sent to Sotha Sil's Clockwork City by Almalexia(I love that name ) and I'm in a wierd room, and I'm trapped. I'm really confused and I have no idea what to do.
Post Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:45 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next