How do I get out of the water?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Dungeon Lords

Author Thread
Ryberg
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

How do I get out of the water?

I´ve recently started all over to become a Deathlord, and I need some help concerning the Trial of the Elders. I have completed the to first trials, and now it is time to kill or avoid the Elder Master. Of course I wish to kill him, as he is will grant me 800k+ Adv. points.

Unfortunately, he has fallen into the water, and I am not sure whether I can leave the water when I´ve first jumped into it. Is there a way?

Response requested asap

Thank you.
Post Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:33 pm
Dhruin
Stranger In A Strange Land
Stranger In A Strange Land

Not that I've noticed.
Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:31 am
corwin
On the Razorblade of Life

Actually, there is, but you might be better leaving him there and firing arrows. After 10 mins of melee with him, I hadn't hurt him at all and I was about out of healing potions.
Near the door where you enter that chamber, on your right facing the door, over by the corner is a lift which will get you out of the water. I fell in several times; for me, he didn't!!

I don't use Smileys, I use Emoticons!!

Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:24 pm
Ryberg
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I´ve found it myself, but thanks anyway.

quote:
After 10 mins of melee with him, I hadn't hurt him at all and I was about out of healing potions.

I found him very easy to kill. It took about seven mins. and I did not recieve any damage.
Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:28 pm
corwin

Ok, what were you using? I have a staff that does fire damage but while it showed him getting hurt, his health barely moved while mine kept slipping away. I found the mob in the final room much easier!!

I don't use Smileys, I use Emoticons!!

Post Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:58 am
Ryberg
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by corwin
Ok, what were you using? I have a staff that does fire damage but while it showed him getting hurt, his health barely moved while mine kept slipping away. I found the mob in the final room much easier!!

I used a Sword Of Flame(The one you can get from the Hall of Weaponry if you´re an elf) and a Kris as sidearm.

The mob in the final room is way easier. Just stand on one of the three teleporters and only two monsters will spawn at a time.

Remember to spend your adv. points on stats in the beginning, I set my goal as Deathlord, and by lvl 9 i had all the stats i needed. High stats in the beginning will give you a clear advantage and make the first parts of the game rather easy.
Post Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:10 pm