Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Which features would you like to see in Gothic 3?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

What would you rather see in gothic 3
Better controls/interface
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Better graphics
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
More customization (make your own armor and weapons ect)
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
More means of transportation (horses camels boats ect)
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
More guild/jobs
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
More items and npcs
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Big cities
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Small cities
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
more cities
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Interactive siege Engines
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
To find out the heros name and history (thought i would add this for fun)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 39

Author Thread
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

The best would be if you could by bags 3 or 4 and you could se them on your body.In each bag you can see the things you have in there.You can carry with them atleast one armor(parts of it) and other things food-writtings.That will make gothic3 more interesting.
Post Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:59 pm
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

patriot your idea could work with the different bags, it could become very interesting but I don't agree with a weight system I hate that in games. Besides I love the fact that you can carry as much as you want like in gothic series
Post Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:00 am
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Well I would like to see a better interface but I already know that now has a mouse and the controlls will change a bit.
I also want to see more new actors.But keep the old also.I liked Diego's voice but in gothic2 it canged
Post Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:57 am
GoliathZer0
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The actors are great to bad diego's voice changed but it would be awsome if they brought him back in G3.

Maybe they can add more action buttons like for example crouching.

They should make it so you can interact with the world more like half life 2 where as you can move everything.

They could aslo make it so you would be able to control siege weapons and attack say the orc cities.

They're just to many ideas for this game
Post Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:54 am
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Yes i had realized that diegos voice had changed form gothic1 to 2 at first i thought it was just me then i realized it was a different actor the voice in the first one was much better
Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:29 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

quote:
Originally posted by Robar the II
Yes i had realized that diegos voice had changed form gothic1 to 2 at first i thought it was just me then i realized it was a different actor the voice in the first one was much better

If you have noticed it the actor(Diego g1)also plays in gothic2 but not like Diego.
Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:16 pm
garretdenton
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

They shud add dat body transformation system like in Fable..if u fite a lot u'l grow muscles, if u perform more magic u'l grow wrinkes,etc...
Post Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:35 am
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Yes I agree with you.The body of the hero should change.It would be better if you could change the haircut or make some tatoos on his body.Like the sect loonies but not in the face.
Post Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:27 pm
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

patriot you say that the original diego is playing an other role in G2? as who then? never noticed that
Post Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:56 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

I've noticed that in the VoMs.I don't remember exactly.
Post Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:12 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

It can't have been the original Diego - the voice actor was not available for Gothic II and NotR because he had moved to a different country IIRC.
Post Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:20 pm
Patriot
Small Tiger
Small Tiger

Well then, my mistake Jaz.

I would like to sea shields.I know that they'll make the game more complicated but blocking with a dagger a bruatl ork axe of an ork's unrealistic.
Post Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:45 pm
DA UNDERTAKER
souls will cry
souls will cry

quote:
Originally posted by patriot
I would like to sea shields.I know that they'll make the game more complicated but blocking with a dagger a bruatl ork axe of an ork's unrealistic.

well i'd like seeing the ability of holding two one-handed weapons at a time

Firefox, Thunderfox, D3@th[fox], $h@d0wfox, Aqu@fox, D3m0n[fox]
Post Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:15 am
garretdenton
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by DA UNDERTAKER
quote:
Originally posted by patriot

well i'd like seeing the ability of holding two one-handed weapons at a time

Dats exactly wot i was gonna say..holding an axe in one hand and a sword in the other wud b really nice
Post Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:14 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

I belive although i cannot conferm this that i read that you will be able to both dual wield and use a shield (not both at same time) in gothic 3. They probly wont add tattos or anything although that would be nice but hopefully they will have more armor that is not just guild specific beacuse in gothic2 having the majority of the amor guild specific was one of my major complaints
Post Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:42 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next