--- Bug Alert --- Help me
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
banditodevida
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

--- Bug Alert --- Help me

Well, you see, I'm walking into the cave where you get the Robe of St. Roris. But just as I'm about a couple seconds inside the cave, an error comes up that says: 'SetFootPoint qnan ash_slave00000002'. Then it asks me if I want to continue running the game. If I say yes, the error keeps on popping up. This is very annoying, since I need that robe for a quest.

Does anyone know of this bug? Anything I should do about it? I've installed the patch since having the game, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Pls, help me, I musst have that Robe!!
Post Mon Jul 22, 2002 1:24 am
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

Hmm...i encounter that kind of errors only once. It happen not in the cave you mentioned (so it have nothing to do with location). It is quite some time ago & i don't remember much, but the situation roughly like this; i killed someone & then i step over the dead bodies or maybe the attacker is blocking my path & that's when the error pop-up. I click "no" to quit to desktop & restart the game & everything is fine again.

Post Mon Jul 22, 2002 6:01 am
banditodevida
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Well, actaully, I just tried the game again last night, and it seemed to just be some fluke. Actaully, it was a funny story, but I think it's a bit of a

<<SPOILER>>

After I got into the main shrine in that cave, and fought off that weird monster, I went looking for that Robe. But I didn't have and levitation spells left to jump up to a ledge about 30ft it seemed above my char's head. So, I used those Icarian flight spells to jump up (through the ceiling actually) and then used my slowfall amulet to save myself just in time! Luckily, I had an unlocking scroll to open the chest and get the robe. Then I used Divine Intervention to get out of that creepy cave. Really, it was Morrowind at its finest!
Post Mon Jul 22, 2002 6:08 pm