Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Dungeon Siege 2 (PC, Single- & Multi-Player RPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
Moriendor
Black Ring Leader
Black Ring Leader

It should be in UK/German stores on Friday, September 2. I'm not sure about other European versions. Maybe check the website of a major Belgian online store... like your local version of Amazon or something like that .
Post Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:49 pm
WhiteFang

hhm...

well, 2 steptember, second schoolday for me
but oke thx to tell...

my local store, and local amazon.be is not tealling the date...

but too, i'm unable to ship it from USA to EU :s
so i will have to wait, 2nd september it will be shipped form UK to me
Post Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:01 pm

tbirdy
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Question about saving single player game in dungeon siege2

Hello all, I got the demo version of dg2 and I have noticed that I cant save my guy at a certin point. it starts me at a diffrent location. and I have to walk my way over there again. Plus I have noticed that there is no "load game"
I noticed that there is a fix for the multiplayer game for gamespy. but noit for single player. And it said that there maybe curupted files in the save games. I fixed them. but still same thing. Thanks
Tbirdy
Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:25 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Dungeon Siege 2 is now like Diablo 2. When you save and exit the game, you revert back to the town and enemies respawn.
Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:59 pm
shadow smile
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I heard that gas powered games is making mods to improve from comments on sites like this so be carefull what you Say
Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:58 pm
Rendelius
Critical Error
Critical Error

Got mine last weekend, and after a a short time it really sucked me in. It's more action than RPG, but so far, I have encountered a lot of quests that are nicely woven into the background story. The game ins't revolutionary, but it is something that has become so rare these days: well made.
Post Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:08 am
knight37
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The game rocks

I've had DS2 now for a couple of weeks and it is great. It's now like a 3D version of Diablo 2 except with much cooler henchmen and pet support. The loot is fantastic. The quests are pretty cool, much more than D2 had and less linear than D2. They've added enough stuff to do that the game doesn't play itself like DS1 did. You don't get tired of combat as you did with DS1. All in all, this is a cross between Diablo 2 and Dungeon Siege and it's great. Solid gameplay, solid graphics, excellent musical score, decent voice work, a very solid action/RPG.

Don't expect a Fallout or BG2 experience, but if you liked Diablo 2 or if you liked Dungeon Siege 1, you should definitely at least check out the demo, which is massive at 1.5gb but it does offer about 6-8 hours of gameplay not counting replays with different character builds or just leveling up using the respawn feature.
Post Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:54 am
n0k
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i really hated ds2!! (& i love d2)
the game is just WAAY too easy, and items, enchantments is just really not well done, in fact they stink. and its a real shame since the game world looks so good!
Post Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:38 am
Blondin235

DS2 is lovely

DS2 is brilliant!
Post Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:43 pm

crpgnut
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Let me add my 2¢ in for DS2 also. I find the game to be mindlessly entertaining. The story is interesting and the combat is fun and fast paced. None of the riddles or puzzles are even remotely challenging but they're not really supposed to be. Backtracking is a little tedious, but if you turn on auto-attack when you're doing it, it's not too bad. Leveling and doll-dressing are top notch in this game and it never gets old. It reminded me more of Divine Divinity than anything else, but I never played the Diablos.
Post Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:59 pm

this is go ing to be kool NOT!!!!!!! just kidding......kind of......
Post Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:26 pm

p|X|
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

DS2 is very good but it would be beater with 8 characters
i completed novice mode just to play with more characters than i start veteran mode and raise party slot when i tryed to add sixth slot i almoust pist off ...

i dont like that stuff from set appears more than once i got 3 boots from one set
god thing if you have 2 swordsman but with only 4 characters NO...

if they made patch that will open more party slots i will definitly play again

have a good day
Post Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:39 am
Eccentricity
Dungeon Siege Editor
Dungeon Siege Editor

We have mods to increase the number of available party members at http://www.siege-mods.com
Post Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:57 pm
dwaldron

Error in loading a LAN game

I am getting an error that says that the content has changed, and you can't join a LAN game, I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem and found a way around it.
Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:10 am

thartanian
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Just started playing dungeon siege 2. At first, I was like nah, this game sux. I started up an elf lightning mage. All I had was jolt and it was getting old. Then, all of the sudden, I became enveloped in this game.

Each sector had a little miniboss. The graphics were awesome. The atmosphere of the caves and dungeons rock, especially the sound. The items and stuff do remind me of diablo 2 which is great. Makes you always want to keep playing the game to get good drops. The magic effects are exceptional. I especially like the ripple you get when you open a town portal. Music is good too. Music always sucks me deeper into the game. I've also gotten more spells and I'm thinking about diversifying my characters skills just a little to get a healing spell under nature and dodge under range.

Over about two hours of playing time, the game has completely grown on me. It's great. Nothing like playing coop with a friend and strategizing how to take down a boss in a dungeon. Gaming goodness yet again.

Last edited by thartanian on Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:45 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next