the last island
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
knaseren
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

the last island

i need help for this last island... i have killed some orcs and in a throne room i pulled the torch lever button... i have rescued the guy who stole the eye of inos..but what now ??? help !
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:00 am
Der_Schnitter_t
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Have you pulled the torches on both sides? If you do then a secret door will open, leading you to the next section of the game.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:03 am
knaseren
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Der_Schnitter_t
Have you pulled the torches on both sides? If you do then a secret door will open, leading you to the next section of the game.

only the left touch can be pulled
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:03 am
knaseren
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by knaseren
quote:

only the left touch can be pulled

ah found the combination

now im running around in a round room with a lion head on a big door... damn how to open it?
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:46 am
Gothrinian1602
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

When you get there there is a Black Mage you kill him and take a scroll, then yo go to i think is the room to the right and in the chests, there will be the Amulet Of Darkness. Just simply go to the door and press action key he will say the words and the door will open.... Are you talking about when you are going to enter Halls of Irdorath??? or the on with the switches???
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:17 am
Der_Schnitter_t
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

He is talking of the room before he enters the hall with the Black mage.

First you need to go down one of the four hallways (two leading up, two down), there you will find the keymaster from whom you will receive the key to open the doors on the left and right side of the inital room. With the levers in the rooms behind those doors you will be able to operate the large gates in each of the four other rooms. There you will then have to solve a few riddles with switches, which will make a few pedestals with a few more switches on them appear (1 for each room, 4 in total). When all of the pedestal have appeared, press the switch on each one of them to make a fifth pedestal appear. On that one you will again need to push a switch, which will open the door.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:11 am
knaseren
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
He is talking of the room before he enters the hall with the Black mage.

First you need to go down one of the four hallways (two leading up, two down), there you will find the keymaster from whom you will receive the key to open the doors on the left and right side of the inital room. With the levers in the rooms behind those doors you will be able to operate the large gates in each of the four other rooms. There you will then have to solve a few riddles with switches, which will make a few pedestals with a few more switches on them appear (1 for each room, 4 in total). When all of the pedestal have appeared, press the switch on each one of them to make a fifth pedestal appear. On that one you will again need to push a switch, which will open the door.

thx for the help... i completed the game and i only used my sword, no spells or anything... damn im looking forward to a gothic 3
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:44 pm
Gothrinian1602
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I beat Gothic 2 with my Orc Slayer 65/65 and with alot of strenght...lol
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:50 pm
Singularity
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ah ha! So I'm not alone in thinking it was WAY to easy. Why do they do that to us? We stuggle at the start with our weak weapons and spells, being killed by Wargs etc. (and steering well clear of ShadowBeasts) only to wander through hordes of Orcs later in the game and strike them all down with one spell. Cave Troll with 2 Holy Missiles anyone?...

Please make #3 alot harder PB.

Please...
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:10 pm
Predator
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Try playing as a Mercenary. It's little bit harder than playing as a Paladin. At least they don't have ultra powerful spells =)
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:15 pm