Another Problem with ARX FATALIS
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
KshaQ
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Another Problem with ARX FATALIS

WHat should I put in a bowl in room 25 in Temple of Illusion and where can i find a key to chest in room 27 also ine temple od Illusion.
Tanks for all answers of my last problem
Post Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:33 pm
BSC14
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Re: Another Problem with ARX FATALIS

quote:
Originally posted by KshaQ
WHat should I put in a bowl in room 25 in Temple of Illusion and where can i find a key to chest in room 27 also ine temple od Illusion.
Tanks for all answers of my last problem

Have you tried blood?
Post Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:36 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Temple of Illusion? (Spoiler)

If you are in the temple of illusion you need to put the golden snake in the bowl. But it sounds like you didn't get it yet. Go back to beginning of that section and go to where the levers are and cast reveal. Hope you have a save game before you went in here, so if you don't have the scroll you can go to the library there in the Snake Womens place and get one. Look high on the shelves. Cast the spell on the levers and the right one will show up. Then go to the room with chest. Read the instructions and then shoot arrow at the statue and the chest will open when you hit the right spot. Now you have the golden snake. One of them that is. After you get it, save. Now go and finish the section and get the second snake. Now go and put the right snake in the bowl and the ring will appear. Take it out. It is hard to see that that is what is in the bowl, but it is if the right snake is put in. If wrong snake, reload and do it with right one. You will have to fight at this point, another reason to have a save game ready. Hope this helps. If not let us know and we will help again.
Mark Twain
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 3:55 am