More headaches...please help!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
davin8r
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

More headaches...please help!

Ok, turns out that when I originally created the metal for the meteor sword, the koltk powder was just on the edge of the machine (although out of sight) and therefore didn't get included when I made the metal. So the whole time I thought I had the correct sword, it was really only a mithril sword; thus, the egg didn't work on it. Now I finally have the fully-enchanged meteor sword.

NOW my problem is that I'm missing the fifth piece of AKbaa's meteor. I picked up all three from the temple, got the one in the chest from ylsides' (sp?) office, and there's no new priest that pops up at the entrance to the hideout. There is a priest's body there from when I killed him earlier in the game, but if he had a piece of the rock, then I picked it up after I killed him because it's not there now.

So CLOSE!!
Post Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:06 pm
dave9
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

lost akbaa

you will have to resart from a earlier save game probley right back just be-fore you killed that priest out-side the ylesides temple you should have not killed him yet you wern't ready to be in that area. but if you do it propley when you do kill him you will get the No4 akabaa ok
cheers dave.
Post Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:35 pm
davin8r
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Re: lost akbaa

quote:
Originally posted by dave9
you will have to resart from a earlier save game probley right back just be-fore you killed that priest out-side the ylesides temple you should have not killed him yet you wern't ready to be in that area. but if you do it propley when you do kill him you will get the No4 akabaa ok
cheers dave.

I killed him a LONG time ago in the game; in fact, I don't have any saved games from before that, and even if I did, there's no way in the world I'd re-do all those hours again. This sucks!
Post Mon Mar 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Merz
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

What kind of character you played? Can you describe? If anything else fails, may be someone can give you a good save for closely matching char?
Post Mon Mar 03, 2003 9:53 pm
visualeyes1
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You are so right when you say it sucks. Spend the hours going back, am in the same situtation. Piss poor game design.
Post Tue Mar 04, 2003 3:25 am
davin8r
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Merz
What kind of character you played? Can you describe? If anything else fails, may be someone can give you a good save for closely matching char?

Actually, I'm to the point now where I'd use any character. At least that way I could see the ending after all this time. Merz can you help?
Post Tue Mar 04, 2003 7:33 am
Merz
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Do you want to start before making the meteor sword (then you can just continue to the bunker) or the bunker itself?

I am at work now; will send you the game save in 9 hours. Meanwhile, can you PM me your email address?
Post Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:32 am