View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Breton_mage
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

War of races..who wins?!

Hi all!

I would like all your opinions on the next stuff.

What if all the races would turn in war? And not just in morrowind but in whole the world(vardenfell i thought?) Who would win? who would die first?

Here's my opinion:

I have had 2 good chars woodelf lvl 65 and breton lvl 50. And the strongest of them is the breton! Why? well bretons have the most intelligence and magical abilities. They can do everything from summoning till healing. Of course dark elves also have good magic skills but they would stand no chance!

I think that bretons would blackmail the high elves! high elves have 50% more damage against magic so they would be easily taken! high elves and breton easily kill the dark elves! After that bretons would kill the high elves so there is no magic thread vs them.

Meanwhile imperials would have take a lot of land cuz they have the majority and best ECONOMIC places! They also control the ebony mines from which they can make weapons.

Wood elves would also gain more land because they are sneaky skilled warriors, they have a lot of fighting experience because of all the wars they had.

But im sure BRETON would win! they are the only ones capable of taking the whole world. There are a lot of diseases and when all other magic races are dead they are the only ones who can get immune for those diseases!
Then they would use all their magic capabilities(magic is best because everything u can do without magic u can do with magit! ) and crush the nords weaken the night elves, fly over the imperials and kil their king and of course make theirselves invisible and assasinate all leaders of their enemys!

to make it short BRETON OWNS!!!!!

So whats your opininon?
Post Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:24 pm
gdgrimm
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Well, if you read the history of the Elder Scrolls, there was a time when all the races where at war with each other. The were eventually united (or conquered) by Tiber Septim (IIRC), who was an Imperial.

Maybe the Bretons should have won, but they didn't.
Post Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:12 pm
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

As cool as the dark elves are, I honestly side with the Imperials. I always play Imperial. They can talk the Morrowindians into anything with their personality, and then best them in combat with their fighting skills.
Post Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:15 pm
Breton_mage
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Lol sure but breton just put charm spells of +100 on sum1 for 1 minute !
Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:13 am
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Sure, but so can any other races mage. Don't forget, the archmage of the Mage's Guild is a Imperial. Any race can learn to charm the others with practice, but Imperials can do it without magic.
Post Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:53 am
Breton_mage
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

hm i thougt the archmage was me
Post Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:58 pm
Breton_mage
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

and bretons just blackmail the night elves to kill the dark elves then they kill those high elves easily high elves got 50% extra damage with magic
Post Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:59 pm
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Hmm...this is going to be difficult.
Imperials can do the exact same thing. THey can blackmail as well, except do it one thousand times better then bretons since they have such high personality.
After the Imperials finish REbribing the "Night Elves", they'll send their large army to the Breton's doorstep and first, try to convince them to rejoin them, then cut them apart with endless forces, since Imperials have more constitution then Bretons.
By the way, my persuasion skill is at 100 in my game, thus you are now officially convinced.
Post Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:37 pm
Breton_mage
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Dude im not talking about persuasion im talking about blackmailing. Because breton are the magic race they can do people all kinds of damage with magic. And well High elves have 50% weakness to it so they could kill them easily. So they could let them choose to die or join them and i''ve never seen an imperial doing a charm spell like Bretons do... and i as a leader will share my knowledge about personality and speechcraft i got bot on 100 !
Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:59 am
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Are you tring to make this a real war? You are spliting the races apart man, just join the empire and make peace.
But, just to convince you, the Imperials don't need charm spells because they have a natural abilty to charm, which they can use once a day, without using mana. And my Imperial has Intelligence 100, Strength 100, Personality 100, Wisdom 100. For skills, Destruction 100, Mysticism 100, Long Blade 100, Heavy Armor 100, Speechcraft 100, Merchantile 100. It took me a long time but man is it worth it.
So what do you say, shake and rejoin the emperor, or refuse and start a full on war between the alliance of races and the Bretons? I agree that the Bretons are good at spell casting, but we are all equal here man. Just pleage allegiance to the emperor and end this.
Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:01 pm
Breton_mage
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I have all magic skills at 100 except for enchant at 72 also speed 150 agility 140 strength 125 personality 125, intelligence 138 Willpower 125 and endurance 125. I got above 100 because i made fortify skills items and also found some like boots of blinding speed.
Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:59 pm
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Wow, you spent a lot of time on that character. I was killing things so fast as it was, that I didn't want to make it any easier. But yeah, what do you say we make peace. No more talk of war, huh.
Post Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:33 am
Imago Storm
Dremora
Dremora

If you ask me - the Dremora would win, hands down! As far as characters go, they're Joe Average: decent combat skills and some magic. But they'd win a beauty contest anytime, besides they are Daedra and thus can't be killed. Plus they're led by a politically well-versed Grand Vizier...

Seriously though, I was looking forward to the Playable Dremora Project mod ( http://www.worldismyasylum.co.uk/dremora ), but it looks like they went into hibernation last June and never came out of it.

As for regular, mortal Morrowind races, I'd say Imperial as well. These lads and lasses are masters of diplomacy. They can talk a Dunmer king out of his pants. Imperials were my favorite race in Morrowind. Sure, I mastered the arts of magic a lot faster as a Breton, and the art of combat as a Nord or Redguard. But talking myself into everybody's hearts was the more interesting way of gaming for me.
Post Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:09 am
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

YES! Imago Storm, thanks for agreeing. You are my new best ally. (Disposition rises to 100)
Besides, they are really balanced in skills as well, right?
Post Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:46 am
Imago Storm
Dremora
Dremora

Yes, I had the same impression of Imperials being well-balanced characters.
I'm really looking forward to Oblivion because it's taking place in the Imperial Province and, well, Oblivion... home territory of two of my favorite Elder Scrolls races.

As for being allies... Dremora tend to keep their word, so they can be valuable allies indeed .
Post Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:05 pm

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next