No enemies + too much LP!!! LMAO
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Pladio
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

No enemies + too much LP!!! LMAO

Well, same problem as last time except a new one now.
First of all: I am a Merc in ch2 lvl 24 6000 XP from lvl25.I have 116 str (with ring and apple bonus and maybe something else). I have 25 dex. I have 15 mana and 400+ hp. I trained my two-h to 60 and cross to 30 i guess one-h is also trained to 30 or something. I have the Dragon Slicer. I learned skin and plate removal and also shadowbeasts horn removal. i learned Ore longsword for forging (can't seem to find something better here in ch2) and first health potion in alchemy.(planning to learn till str potion when i get back to town)
I have 46 LPs, What are the best things to use them for?

Second problem is that i'm trying to gain most Xp before leaving for ch3. Where can i find beatable creatures left, i think i found most of the places that are easy to access. I can't beat more than 2 lizardmen at a single time (except if someone can give me some tips), nor can i beat more than 3 or max 4 orc warriors at a time.(once they surround me i'm dead.)
Where can i find not too hard places to gain xp in VoM??

Third, i found some black pearls... what is their purppose?? if any.

Fourth, I found an arrow of some kind called Inquisitor, but i can't find it in my inventory, what is it?

Fifth, Anyone know where i can find a better weapon in ch2 than the DS??

Sixth, can anyone tell me if i can find other good trainers, like a smith to teach me to forge better weapons in ch2??

Seventh, can someone tell where i can find all the better things in ch2??

Eight and last, can anyone tell me if there are things to avoid in ch2 (to see if i ruined my game in some kind of weird way)?

Edit:
EXTRA: EXCUSE ME FOR MY GRAMMAR.
Post Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:09 am
EDV
High Emperor
High Emperor

I can't help you with all those points

1 If you're going on dragonhunter you might want to train 2-handed fighting.

3 You can use those things when you're a mage, which you're not. The only thing you can do with them now is sell them for more money.
EDIT: save a few before you enter chapter 6 (irdorath) you'll need them then.

4 It's not an arrow, it's a melee weapon.
Post Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:45 pm
Pladio
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

Thank you very much, but then where can i find a twho-h trainer that will train me above 60??

Anyone have answers for the others and more specifics for 1??
Post Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:23 pm
EDV
High Emperor
High Emperor

Rod on Onar's farm can teach you till 90%, only if you'd beat him in chapter 1 (when doing the joining quests). Cord can also train you, but you'll needed to have 30% on both 1-handed and 2-handed combat before you joined any guild.
Post Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:36 pm
Tomha
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

trainers

[quote="EDV"]Rod on Onar's farm can teach you till 90%, only if you'd beat him in chapter 1 (when doing the joining quests). Cord can also train you, but you'll needed to have 30% on both 1-handed and 2-handed combat before you joined any guild. :o[/quote] lee can train you for a 1000 gold. up to 100
Post Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:27 pm
Pladio
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

Thx, both of you, anyone have something on the other points???
Post Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:32 pm
Balrog
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You can't find beter weapon than DS (it got damage 90 what to do with a better).The black pearl its an ingridient to make a rune (you have to be amage for doing that).Cord can train you in 2handed.I am a merc too i am in chap 1 18 lvl with the DS and the light merc armor.Better give all your LP to train in 2handed.If you evere start the game again dont eat the aples and theklas stew and go to Torlof and get str 90 at the Chap 6 if you take Torlof along with the ship he can train you in str 100 and after that yopu can eat the aples and the stew to get more str.go and kill skeletons in the Newworld(Khorinis) and go for Orcs,dragonsnapers and Snapers in the Oldworld(Valey of Mines).Also you cant find better things and trainers or smith in Cht 2.I suggest to try to gain lvl 30 before Chp 3.
Post Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:56 pm