Tnotr
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Ollweird
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Tnotr

I want to order the night of the raven (german) but do I have to give them my kredit number?
Post Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:37 am
Whailor
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

Obviously you have to enter the credit card number on the order form, if you are ordering it online from some shop. How else they can bill you?

It may vary, of course, some shops may send you a bill by e-mail and then you have to pay it through your bank, in that case you don't need to give any credit card numbers. Or you can just walk to shop and buy it. It all really depends on the payment methods the online shop uses. You just have to cope with that, or if some shops system is not how you like it, you'll have to find another shop which uses different method.

EDIT: In any case, this is something you have to check with the shop, we here are no owners of those shops or are selling, so can't give you all of the details. Check with the online shop support about details and payment methods.
Post Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:40 am
Chekote
Where’s my Banana?!?!
Where’s my Banana?!?!

If you already have a paypal account you can use that to purchase it. If not then you can set one up.

If you need to setup a paypal account you can either use a checking account or a credit card, whichever you prefer.

Alternatively, the store mentioned by Gorath in the main DNDR translation thread does accept bank transfers. When I asked them about this however, they didnt recommend it as it is apparently very expensive.
Post Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:34 pm
Ollweird
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ok, I think I'll try that expensive one then. If I get a copy of tnotr I'm happy.
Thanks a lot
Post Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:46 pm