MUD>in g2addon??/?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Giani
Village Leader
Village Leader

MUD>in g2addon??/?

First of all >I don't have the addon yet I'm still waiting for the english version so I'm too curious to wait and see so that's why I ask you guys:
Is MUD in g2 addon??
I heard he's a zombie(it figures out>everyboyd must've killed the sheepshager in g1 )???
Where will I find him???
please PLEASE pleasE Please tell me!!!
is he in the addon???
He was my best friend,we used to hump in his hut on daily rutine between 14pm-12am(cool?)
he satisfied me...
Just kiding
so,is he in the addon???
Post Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:38 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Mud is not a zombie - there is a zombie (or even all zombies?) with his face. The devs recycled him as a gag.
Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:21 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Well Giani,

After taking Mud as a follower to the end of the game in gothic (he killed the sleeper) - - , i tried the same again in G2. After some delicate manipulation of the files, i (pc-hero) was a master thief/magician dressed in a seekers robe and travelled the countryside with Mud as a super hero follower, he was not afraid of any foe, he would tackle everything that came into his senses range, i would stand a short distance away and sometimes hurl the odd spell to help him out, oh - - and he never got on my nerves once, he would not nag as he did in gothic, so yes it would not be impossible (in a cheating kind of way) and without spoiling the storyline, to have Mud in the add-on if you craved for him so much.
Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:27 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Mud is not in G2, nor the add-on. In any way.
Post Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:20 pm
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

@Maylander,

That's very true, but as i explained, if Giani so wished, by some slight cheating and file manipulation, she could have a replica of Mud as an active follower, with the exp' points gained added to pc-hero's exp. The storyline would be the same. I have done this in Gothic and G2 successfully and could also be done in the add-on. Some players (like me) enjoy this kind of thing, just a bit of fun i suppose.
Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:35 am