Im Back :)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
mersil
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

ok i am playing through again .

this time i am joining the Sect Camp, gonna mingle with the dopers for a while )

i promise i wont be hindering you as much this time , I hope. lol

well i just need one kick in the butt in the right direction, and i'll leave ya alone for a few days,

here is where i am at> i have talked to cor Kalom , he said talk to 4 Baal's. ok
1. i talked to that one, and i brought Dusty back to him,
2.i talked to the one in the old camp , he said , talk to the other one in OC
3.i got the other one in OC ,to bring me back to the camp,
4. i talked to the one who likes his trees

I have advance to level 5 ,

and then i have been near the other 3. they dont seen to want to talk to me.

I think i might have gotten off track somwhere?

( different Subject )

ohh and the same thing as last time i played through . not that it matters any but,

the water carier for lefty. mission, i talked to Heritio and he gave me +5 and then i killed Rice lord and thugs, and went back to Heritio, nothing happened ? its still as a current mission,

Shrike Hut, i talked to Gorn, he said that the hut up front If i got rid of Shrike? well i did, and now Gorn accused me of Killing its also still in my current mission.

( maybe one day the games of tomorrow will be like the Matrix, or Total Recall )

it would be really neat to actually live in this colony for the duration of the Game .huh?
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 5:34 am
Chirox
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

There are five impressable Baals...

The one with Jarvin is easy, you just take Jarvin aside (make him take you to some of the places) ant talk to him about how to impress his master and then you go back...

The one by the mashers is impressed is you help the masher who has worked for two days straight... Find the person he mentions and convince him to go back to work (violence is probably nessessery)... The Baal will speak to you when you get back and give you a scroll of sleep...

Then you go to the Bhaal who teaches Magic and use the scroll of sleep on one of his students... He will be impressed of your skill in magic and talk to you...

The one who wants a new initiate you have already done... It is just a matter of taking Dustin to him...

Then there is one Baal in the temple yard... if you help the missionary in the new camp hand out samples of weed to the inhabitants and ask him to help you become a member of the brotherhood as a reward he will give you a extra-special dreamcall to give to that Baal (or use in front of him, I dont know since I didn't do that one myself)...

You only need to impress four of the five Baals so just pick and choose wich ones you want to go for...
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 12:09 pm
mersil
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

i cannot amagin how you people figure that kind of stuff out , without spending countless hours just running around in the total dark . wow, Thanks...

in the OC it was easier. they just told you what to do, or who to see.

ok back to the game ...
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 1:12 pm
Llama
High Emperor
High Emperor

They do in the sect camp as well, if you speak to the novie preaching to the newcomers (where Marvin is) he'll tell you how to impress some of the Baal's if you give him your daily weed ration.
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 1:25 pm
sleeplessone
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I do spend hour and hours running around between camps .........

problem is i cant run fast enough

I found this slow running a problem when

You have to help out a guy in the sect camp who has been working for 2 days straight and his pal is a lazy smoking weed.

You have to knock him unconsicous, i tried using fists but he runs so fast so the sword is used.

Then talk to him to get thim to go to work and let his pal take a break from 2 days straight work

Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 1:49 pm

To get +5 strength from the farmer, go to the bar/tavern in the new camp and speak to the guy who makes rice shnapps(?), He will give you a hint on what to say.

To get Shrike's hut, you are supposed to beat him up only. When he is down, you can loot him but do not kill him.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2001 3:35 am