Members
Usergroups
what to do if puzlbox in caldera dwemer ruins isnt on shelf
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
the mexican pirate

what to do if puzlbox in caldera dwemer ruins isnt on shelf

ok so im lvl3 in the ruins east of caldera looking for the puzzle box, killed the boss and didnt even know it, missed the shelf where said puzzle box shoudl have been, and went about 4 centurions too far, turned around to get the puzlle box and it is not on either shelf in the room with the steam machine ine the middle in "cells of the hollow hand" section, there is a shelf on the left and the righ, the left shelf has 3 cogwheel geer things, and the right has a lock pick and a hammer, what the hayell do i do?
Post Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:12 pm

Rob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

i had ALOT of trouble with this one too , but the "cell of the hollow hand" IS NOT where the puzzle box is, atleast for me it wasent. keep checking the place , youll eventully find it.
Post Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:18 pm
the mexican pirate

iv gone as far as i can go, i come to a a pool of water with a broken bridge way above me and half of it is in the water, i swim to and walk up the broken half now i am on the other side but there is no way for me to get to the top of the ledge where i need to be short of using a levitation spell, and i cant do that yet, p.s. how do i use scrolls?
Post Sat Jun 08, 2002 11:33 pm

sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Think of the place where you get the box as the second part of the census office. In the editor they are connected, but in practise, you must go through Seyda Neen to get to part two. It is the same here- the place where the box is in the place mentioned above, but the two instances of the place are not connected by direct linking doors.
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 12:47 am
Midiboy
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

If you went more than 3 rooms into the ruins, you went to far for the puzzle box. It is at the very start...look for a rock column to climb up on.

Check out http://www.midiboy.com for info about Midiboy Music
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 1:02 am