Members
Usergroups
BiosFear (PC, MMORPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
Lythania

BiosFear

Firstly, I'd like to warn everyone about this game, if you have a job or go to school, quit now!! This game is highly addictive and you'll find it'll take over your life! I have found the graphics to be very well done and have enjoyed the music, especially the castle siege music. You may want to turn that option off after a few weeks though, it may get a little boring. There isn't much variation in music. I liked the fact that you could choose from four races and customize them anyway I wanted. You can pick whether the warrior class (Bulkan) will use an axe or a sword, different armours and such. One downside to this game is that it focuses an awful lot on making money. If you don't have any lime (the currency) then you can't do an awful lot. It's easiest for humans to make money as they can create tools and utilities and sell them on. Bulkans are the most expensive to keep overall.
The guild rivalry is especially fun to see. When a castle siege is prepared, guilds go head-to-head to earn the right to control one of the castles. The controlling guild can put taxes on potions, etc.
New players ger a two week free trial and should be able to get to around level 70 on average in that time. That should give them all the time they need to decide whether or not they want to play.
Basically, this is a very good game, with an easy interface and a wonderful community. Make sure to give it a go!
Post Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:58 pm