Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
There are reall a Turtle in Vale of ruin?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Dungeon Lords

Author Thread
Aglopes
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

There are reall a Turtle in Vale of ruin?

Ok that part is donne i forget to get the moonstone in north Arindele, to get vale ruim :
-Talk too Startoxia;-Then Grimlock get that balls;-Take moonstone north Arindele,-Then use it in one Moongate

Now i go to Vale Ruin i got the relic, i got the pass to tomb of souls Valkyria gives it to me.
But i canīt find the Dread Turtle, there are reall a Turtle in Vale of Ruin?
In map seems to be a canibalist turtle in Vale ruin.
After pass vale ruin i also get stuck, have one quest from Celestial order to become a cruzader they told me that:-"Soon will appear a monster in Vale Ruin", is the turtle the Monster?

Last edited by Aglopes on Mon May 30, 2005 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Sat May 28, 2005 4:52 am
zaneor
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Vale of Ruin and Unholy Arc

You got to do the Naga-Temple and then talk to Vartugg in Skuldoon. Then he sends you to Vale of Ruin, but you got to talk to Staroxia first. You also need the tree-totem to go to Vale of Ruin. (You enter then the Vale of Ruin through a moongate.)

TIP! Make a seperate save before you enter the Vale of Ruin or put the Vail of blood on the Unholy Arc. The Messenger have a tendency to get stuck in the trees, and it might help if you saved just before you placed the Vail of Blood.

Here you got some messenges about this and the Unholy Arc

http://dreamcatcherinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22529&highlight=vale+ruin

and an another player wrote this about the Unholy Arc problem:

"I waited forever for the Messenger too, until I realized she spawned in a place where she couldn't fly down. She's a succubai. Go back to Arc and you can take the vile again. Save Game!! Put vile back in, wait a couple of seconds an start panning the skies for the messenger. Make sure she can fly to you and start conversation. If she gets stuck in the air reload. I tried 2 times until she flew over."
http://dreamcatcherinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21280&highlight=unholy
Post Sun May 29, 2005 8:51 am