Head Merchant
Head Merchant

How to join House Redoran?

How do i join the Great House Redoran?
Post Sun May 12, 2002 5:40 am
Moriarty
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Go to Ald'runh, enter the largest building, go through one of the three doors on the far side from the entrance (all lead into Redoran Council chamber or something) talk to the woman at the desk. They require an emphisis on combat (longblade heavy/medium armor, armorer, I think athletics, etc.) in order to advance.
Enjoy!
Oh yeah, watch out for the first quest. When they say west they mean super west.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 8:06 am
Akaz1976

lol,

i got lost on my way for the first quest. Ended up in mar gar way way north. I still dont know where to go for that quest may be ishould go to Gingis (or what ever)

Akaz
Post Sun May 12, 2002 5:54 pm

Moriarty
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Some one explained this earlier but I still couldnt find her for a long time. She is way out of the Ashlands in fact she is very near the coast.
Take your world map (the paper one, though the in-game one will help you navigate). See Gnaar Mok, about half way up the west coast, a road leaves GM and heads north then east where it meets up with a short road coming out of a cave. I'm pretty sure she is in the area of that intersection.
When you do find her make sure to look at her door so it gets marked on you map, you will be back.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 6:24 pm