Usergroups
Xardas' old temple thingy
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Zorak
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

well...how do I get there? I skipped it thinking that he'd write it in the journal(after giving Xardas the Uriziel sword), didn't happen, any help?

Joy's recollection is no longer joy, while sorrow's
memory is sorrow still
~Lord Byron
Post Tue Dec 04, 2001 2:31 am
mersil
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

jump in the water and swim. go down through an underwater cave . ohh its up near Lester , there is a "wood" bridge you'll see the spike sticking up, its like a Little Island
Post Tue Dec 04, 2001 4:54 am

I have a question that somewhat relates to this, I am in the orc temple, and I'm running out of bolts for my crossbow on those damn demented templars fast, I want to know, is there any other way to kill them? Also, I can't seem to figure out what to do about the 4th ork priest, the one on the bridge to that huge underground tower... Interesting thing is, I was able to just run past him once, but then the damn templar in the next room killed me and it didn't work again. So what is this "more powerful weapon" supposed to be? I tried every weapon I have on him, includeing all my spells (I'm a level 4 magician and I have a heavy crossbow and berzerker's wind).

-NYN-X
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 2:35 am

Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

This is the 5th shaman! Go back and find shaman #4, who is guarding a powerful sword. When you have the sword meet #5 again, to find out that you have to leave the temple to charge the sword.
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 1:54 pm