Members
Usergroups
How to leave the Imperial Legion?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Rhys

How to leave the Imperial Legion?

Okay, I know, I know, I shouldn't have signed up, but the recruiters made it sound so appealing... but I joined the imperial legion and they gave me the chain mail shirt. I'm a mage/unarmored type of guy, so I don't want to wear it, but now I can't even TALK to any imperial legion troops, and any time I go near them I am chanted at constantly: "Where's your uniform?".

I am guessing that stealing from the Legion will get me expelled, but I was rather hoping there was another way. Unlike all the other factions that I've tried, this one actually is affecting my gameplay due to the constant "Where's your uniform?" and my total inability to talk to any legion folks without lugging that ridiculous chainmail around...

-->Rhys
Post Sun May 26, 2002 2:17 am

Loxias

Just wear your chain mail shirt which you got and they will stop asking you those stuppid question
Post Sun May 26, 2002 2:15 pm

Rhys

Urf

Well, that's what I eventually did, but it honks me off to be carrying 21 pounds of useless chainmail that REDUCES my armor level when I equip it because I'm a no armor/light armor caster type.

Dang Legion... couldn't they have an official hat or ring or something instead of a bleedin' heavy chain cuirass?

-->Rhys
Post Sun May 26, 2002 3:22 pm

ogre

I think it would be enough to add an - quit faction - choice :/
Post Sun May 26, 2002 3:40 pm