Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Last undead shaman in the orc temple
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread

How to kill him ? I tried all spells/weapons, but it still says i don't have a good enough weapon. I found that special sword too, but I can'T use it until i show it to Xardas, which would require me going out of the temple and not being able to get back in (because of the teleport scroll required).

Anyone can help ?
Post Thu Nov 29, 2001 11:02 pm

FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

Ooooooohhh man. This was a real doozy when I had to do it.

I chose to become a Magicien, so I told Xardas to seperate the crystal and the sword.

The ONLY way to kill the Apoc. Templars, and that last Orc Shaman is to either use the Magical Uriziel, NOT the normal Uriziel. The Magical Uriziel deals 120 damage, and 30 fire damage.
Or you can use the Circle 6 Magic Uriziel Rune.

Real doozy.
Post Thu Nov 29, 2001 11:38 pm

Crystal and sword ?!? But i've only got a sword ... and can only cast level 5 spells .. maybe i'm missing something ...
Post Thu Nov 29, 2001 11:43 pm

FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

Are you sure that you don't have the Rune Uriziel? Xardas transforms the crystal from Uriziel into a Rune.

This is the best spell in the game, next to Army of Darkness. And Summon Golem is really useful, too. Because he is resistant to every kind of weapon.
Post Thu Nov 29, 2001 11:50 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

You have to leave the temple and visit Xardas. To get back in use telekinesis on the artifact on the column outside the temple. The priests attack you the moment you release the spell.
Save before you talk to Xardas. Just in case magic level 5 is not enough. If you have some learning points left Xardas should teach you level 6.
Post Fri Nov 30, 2001 12:59 am
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

There is a twist in the Orc Town.

If the Orc Shaman pull out their weapons, then the other Orcs start attacking them. This is because Shaman and regular Orcs are neutral from eachother.

Don't waste the Orc Teleport spell. Just go straight to using Telekenisis to take the Idol down. This is because you'll have to return to the Orc Town from Xarda's Tower. So you might as well save the spell,then use it when you don't feel like running and swimming 800 meters.
Post Fri Nov 30, 2001 3:45 am

So I have to leave the temple anyway?! GOOD! I was getting sick of that place and running out of cross bow bolts... I used the teleport to get in there in the first place because the idea of fighting all those orks for useing magic didn't appeal to me. If all I have to fight is the shamen then I will definately be leaveing that hell-hole post haste... There should be enough regenerated beasts in the woods to level up several times before I try attempting the temple again... and to get more damn bolts for my crossbow! I am currently down to 40 and it's the only thing that seems to hurt those damn demented templars :E

Anyway, I'll be leaveing now, gotta go play more I take it there is much more to this game even after you solve the mistery of the temple? That would be nice, especally if it doesn't envolve too much cloisterphobic dark underground temples full of the undead... Those places give me the creeps and it feels like I'm useing my light rune every 2 mins!

-NYN-X
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 2:54 am

PaulDenton
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Unfortunately, the game is near the end. 1 hour at best.
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 4:44 am

Hehe. I wasn't nice to the Orcs. They all died, despite the Ulu Mulu on my back So yeah, no trouble getting the figurine. The Rune of Uriziel (Wave/Ring of Death) is a circle 6 spell, so if you can't get circle 6, don't get Xardis to separate them. The activated Uriziel sword should be fine to use against the crazed templars and the final undead orc shaman.
Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 9:24 am