problem
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Gothdick
Village Leader
Village Leader

problem

ok, maybe nothing is supposed to happen yet but im a little worried...

i return from VoM and tell lord Andre that i saw dragons etc.. he told me to go tell Lord Hagen... NO dialogue options

i return to merc camp, whatsisname lees right hand man, i tell him i saw dragons, he sais go see lee. i tell lee, he sais blah blah now lets see if lord Hagen changes his mind or something, so on the offchance i retun to korinis to see if a new dialogue has opened up with lord hagen, nothing has.

any ideas where to go from here?
Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:23 pm
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

what you get is normal, what you should do now, I am not sure off, your chapter 2 I think? go to castle VoM. talk to some people and you 'll find stuff to do
Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:50 pm
Gothdick
Village Leader
Village Leader

easier said than done lol, i was hoping to be able to move forward for a while b4 having to go there. Im level 9 and still quite low strength/weapon skill, orcs would be feasting on my flesh in no time. Could i out run the orcs? i dont have sneak so they would be alerted to my prescence quite early on, could i streight out run past them?
Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:03 pm
goblin i karry
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

yeh you can just run from them a potion of speed helps

but i advice that you get a few more levels first because there are other monsters than orcs that you can take care of easily if you are lvl 12-15
Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:05 am
rcarter3
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Ok if you returned from the VoM and have finished the quest you were sent on which is to get a letter from Cmdr Garond to Lord Hagen outlining both the amount of Ore the expedition has secured thus far and the fact that your statements to Lord Hagen about the impending Dragon peril are in fact true. You should encounter the following things upon exiting the VoM and coming throught the gate where the 2 knights are (were) stationed.

#1 A seeker will greet you and try to fry your behind before you open the gate
#2 The knights are dead (and)
#3 Lester is there waiting to prompt you to go to Xardas as all Hell as broken loose in your absence.

If you didn't encouter those things you either haven't finished the quests you need to in the VoM or you used marvin mode and whisked your way around the seeker, dead knights, and lester.

If you did the latter go back loot the dead knights bodies, speak to lester get the rune and go talk to Xardas. Then go directly to Lord Hagen and give him the letter, get the letter authorizing you to bear the Eye of Innos as Xardas will prompt you to do and then jet off to the monastery to get the eye which is missing and you will have to run around the island looking for Pedro who stole it and well I won't tell you where it is and spoil anymore of the fun for ya then I already have.

If you didnt use marvin mode and whisk past these event triggers then go back to the VoM and find the ore mining parties and get the info Cmdr Garond needs to send to Lord Hagen so when you return to Khorinis from the VoM these event triggers will occur and you can move forward with the game.
Post Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:12 am