anybody ever played diccuric here?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
cptmaxon
High Emperor
High Emperor

anybody ever played diccuric here?

I'm stuck I would have posted this at the spoiler portion but my last message didn't get any response.
so here goes, if any of you know the answer please respond cause I'm getting tired of it.
I've done everything I was suppose to do did all graveyarn tasks , got to lvl 23 with 125 str heavy templar armor lock picking sneaking acrobatics 2 h hero something that does 86 damage and 1 circle of magic, found the coat of arms found the 6 transporations amulet, did tarsus quest with hammond and gave him 4 of my transport amulets, and now what???, the plot isn't going anywhere I looked at the coat of arms , it said I should look for the cave and 6 amulets well I did, I bloody went through the entire world with a fine tooth comb, and found nothing else, but the plot won't progress graveyarn is suppose to tell me when it's time, but it's been like a week in game time.
so if any of you could help I'll greatly appriecte it
thanks in advance.
Post Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:17 pm
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Hey there cptmaxon, sounds like you're doing pretty well (even if you are struggling).

There's a german pdf type file as suggested to garanixx in other thread:-
"dicloes_neu.pdf (Komplettlösung)" over at worldofgothic

I believe it had the full walkthrough, just trying to help.
Post Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:47 pm
CassRo
Seer of Delphi
Seer of Delphi

What is diccuric? Sounds like Gothic but it isn't...

You read this text AGAIN?! ARGHH! Stop reading! Now! You're still reading this, aren't you. *sigh* Sure, read, I doesn't bother me. Really! Read on, dude. Cool. READ. Ok, enough! Stop! ... I hate you ... If you don't stop I'll replay Manhunt and I'll show you what I can do with a toothpick!!!11 Save the Whales!!!!!!111oneoneone
Post Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:20 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

I'ts a whole new game that runs "on top" of gothic, hence the name "mod" (a modification of the original game). It has to be played through the relevent "mod player kit", there is also a patch/fix.

http://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/index.php?go=downloads&file_id=95

Post Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:57 am