Where can I find these people?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Divinity & Beyond Divinity

Author Thread
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Where can I find these people?

I finally have the key for Nericon's Garden, and darned if I forgot to mark the location of the three followers, so I can take them the key. I tried just going to the statue but I end up with the equivalent of three Noobers following me around. Highly undesirable. I think they are on a road somewhere - any one know exactly where?

Also, who do I talk to once I kill all the trolls? And where is this person? I have far too many unfinshed quests.
Post Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:52 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Those noobers are the followers.
They are just south of the Garden on the road. They don't want the key. You are supposed to go into the Garden and use the statue. To get them to stop following you, simply leave the Garden.

Can't remember the name of the guy you need to report to about the trolls, but his house is right across from the bridge you use to pass from Aleroth to the Farmlands. He will be standing outside of the house on the west side.
Post Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:58 am
Kayla
High Emperor
High Emperor

You don't have to talk to the people again (but they are on the path below the garden if you want to- a fair way down from memory). Enter the garden with the key and once you use the statue correctly (hint) they will appear. Make sure you have the book they gave you.

Kill the frogs in the pond to also get a portal to some treasure!

The farmer who asked you to kill the trolls (I've forgotten his name) is at the side of one of the farmhouses. Follow the road next to the river that runs down the middle of the map. Past the fields there are farmhouses and he is on the left hand side near the road.

Val wrote a very extensive guide with the quests, places and names of people. It can be found under The Locus Inn, under hosted sites on the left. I highly recommend it! Have fun.

Robert A. Heinlein
Post Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:59 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
Val wrote a very extensive guide with the quests, places and names of people. It can be found under The Locus Inn, under hosted sites on the left. I highly recommend it! Have fun.

[Goofy voice]
Gorsh!
[/Goofy voice]
Post Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:05 am
Kayla
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Val
quote:
Originally posted by Kayla

[Goofy voice]
Gorsh!
[/Goofy voice]

It's the best guide I've ever used. Thank you very much for all the trouble you went to for we people who know not what we are doing!

Robert A. Heinlein
Post Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:09 am