View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Tengu Warrior
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

My savior wants me dead!

Hello

Can anyone help me get someone to like me?
I have recently been cursed by vampires (oops) and I think Divayth Fyr has an answer. Problem is that I've kinda "killed someone dear to him" and now he wants to beat me up. And even if he cant cure it im quite sure I need him for when I get to doing the main quest.
Someone must be able to help
Post Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:49 pm
Shadowdragon07
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Perhaps if you have a fine you can pay it off and he won't want you dead, but if not I don't recall any way of getting back on his good side.
I also don't think he can cure vampirism, he is important in the main quest though I won't tell you why. Also check his corpusarium and collect all the keys and then open the small chest near him and put on the amulet, you won't get in any trouble for doing so.

MAybe you can steal something from him, get a fine then pay it off
---That just might work, I will try it today myself as well---
Post Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:35 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

well you can still try with cheats its not really fair but there is little you can do.And i dont think so that dyvath is the answer ot ur cure for vampirisem and plus its cool being a vampire
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:54 pm
Swordplayer
City Guard
City Guard

The only reason I would have to want to cure vamparism ( in any way ) is if I am one of the beast races. I can't wear a full face helmet meaning everybody attacks you on sight. But other then that I agree with Kamahl, Vamparism is cool.
Post Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:19 pm
Tengu Warrior
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

What about the sunlight? Im not actually a vampire yet im just cursed and im the same as I was cept in the day I start burnin up! I might try turning later in the game but for now I wanna talk to people etc.
Anyway more importantly.. what cheat? I know it might be..cheating but if I cant get him to like me then I would have to start again. A task I dont think I could bring myself to do (although t'would be cool). There must be some way on the editor to change NPC relationships or somin. note: Whenever he sees me he shouts "YOU FOOL" runs at me and says "you've killed someone dear to me, a mistke you will not live to forget." It wasn't my fault, I didn't know the corprus beasts were suposed to be left alone I thought they were monsters! And now Im doomed..(sigh)...What cheat?
Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:59 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Does Divayth Fyr attacks you on sight or does he speaks with you. If he speaks with you, you can certainly try to bribe him, it'll be probably expensive to improve your standing with him.
Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:14 am
Tengu Warrior
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

nope! the only speaking he does to me is saying how im gonna die. I cant replywith anything cept goodbye and then I am forced to kill him, thus undoing the prophecy bla bla bla -Load
Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:36 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Then - I think - you still have one possibility how to solve this without cheating - charms. Go find as many spells, scrolls and possibly rings and amulets and go on, cast them on him.
He'll forgive you if you improve your standing with him.
Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:30 am
Tengu Warrior
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

hmmm... come to think of it I've never used the technique despite being primarily a mage. Ill have to try it later. Till then (fingers crossed)

btw does anyone know where I can buy the spell?
Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:55 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

I don't know exactly where you can buy Charm spell. But it is certainly not rare. So there are many places to buy it.
If you are primarily a mage, the way I described shouldn't be a problem for you.
Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:37 am
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

try sadrith mora or just kill him and then insert him with cheats again.But if you are trying to change anything in the game with the tes construction set then youll have to start again(the game that is)
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:21 pm
Tengu Warrior
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

??? I've already used the construction set to replace an imprortant skull which I had already taken and lost...it worked fine. Didn't have time to try the charm thing tho. But if that dont work ill try talking to a respawned version and if that dont work then ill create a new one of him and if that dont work then the people of morrowind better prepare themselves for Galactus' rage, and they will all die!
Post Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:03 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

quote:
Originally posted by Kamahl
try sadrith mora or just kill him and then insert him with cheats again

Sure, it's everyone's choice. But why cheat when there is still way how to do it without cheating?
To try and solve difficult situations is one of the most rewarding experiences in RPG's. Actually isn't it quite cool that in case you do something bad to him, he don't want to talk to you?
As in normal live, you have to do something special to go over this.
Post Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:12 am
Tengu Warrior
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Danicek
quote:
Originally posted by Kamahl
try sadrith mora or just kill him and then insert him with cheats again

Sure, it's everyone's choice. But why cheat when there is still way how to do it without cheating?
To try and solve difficult situations is one of the most rewarding experiences in RPG's. Actually isn't it quite cool that in case you do something bad to him, he don't want to talk to you?
As in normal live, you have to do something special to go over this.

<Good point well made Danicek! I will try evrything else and only use the cheat as a very last resort.

btw does anyone know a cure for vampirism? or where I can find the book 'Vampires of Vvardefell II'?
Post Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:25 am
Tengu Warrior
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Charm didn't work . But I've been thinking and rummaging through my crappy memory and I think the reason I killed his daughter is because I was doing some sort of mnission involving Delynas locket, maybe if I finish the quest?....worth a try.
Post Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:50 pm

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next