Usergroups
Which camp is the strongest??
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Gomez, Scar, Arto, Raven and Bartholo are Ore Barons and thus - technically speaking - not guards. The highest level guards are Thorus and Jackal (both Lvl 50); Thorus has more Dex and Jackal more HP.

Oh right, and as DzD put it, there's me .
Post Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:09 pm
CCRUNNERBOY613

Technically i guess youre right, Jaz. I still think that they are not much of a challange to kill later on in the game. By the way, great picture.
Post Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:41 pm

Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

I never said they weren't easy to kill (if you absolutely have to kill them)... and thanks for the compliment .
Post Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:56 pm
Krycek
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

Oh crap,I forgot that Carristo is with the OC,anyway cool guy!
I think Lee can handle his men and if Lares would join with Lee than nothing will stop NC!!
=this is the face of Gomez when he will see the mercenaries at his gates!
Post Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:01 am
Baal Meatbug
Village Leader
Village Leader

Let the camps go to war, the meatbugs will come and pick off the survivors
I have to say that I think the sect camp would win... even if the gurus do occasionally hit a templar with their fist of wind
Post Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:10 am

I think me , DzD, and the omniscient insect sorcerer, Baal Meatbug, are the only ones who know the truth that SC wins.
Post Tue Apr 23, 2002 8:37 pm

Striz
Village Leader
Village Leader

yea.. SC all the way!
Post Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:39 am
Luni

Sect Camp

Let's be logical here people....Sect Camp would most deffinately win. They wouldn't even have to fight. If any conflict ever came up...*whoosh* there goes the swampweed from ALL colonies...erego!! A bunch of stressed out soldiers with no blunted freetime to look forward too. And don't say they could live without it, cuz almost every single person in that game will buy it from you. Sect Camp therefore recieves victory by submission. And even so, like THEY said, Apocolyptic Templars, Cor Kalom, Cor Angar, and the Gurus, dude...think about it....
Post Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:43 pm

SuperCowMan24
Blademaster of the Moo
Blademaster of the Moo

lol

i say the old camp
ok sure, they have the weakest guards
1:but they have the fire mages....
2:and the chick who takes a bath naked!
3:and they are the ONLY camp with crossbows!
4: they have the best defended base.
5:use the marvin cheat to find the exact skill of all the guys, you will see.
6:and all the guys in the sleepers temple were suckers really, they were only enhanced by the sleepers magic!
7:if you had each camp attack each other, the old camp has THE BEST defense, and the largest number of guards. the crossbow and bow guys in the towers are real nasty.... and there is a large number of guys in the mines! they also overpower the other camps in sheer numbers! the ones in the camp AND in the mine! think about it, they just completely own. the layout of the camp is the best and most defensible so guards can quickly come to a surprise attack. the new camp has less guards and they are so spread out..... and the sect camp is pathetic except for a few templars! and they can be easily taken out by diego and gomez....
Post Wed Apr 24, 2002 11:14 pm
Baal Meatbug
Village Leader
Village Leader

Take away immortality flags, and see who wins
That one templar begging to be eaten by a swampshark has a crossbow... I've seen him use it when I lured a few of the worms over to him... plus, templars have the best weapons of any normal character class, unless you count orcs
Enhanced by the sleeper magic? And what makes you think that only works inside the temple
Not to mention they could just position a few guys with Sleep at some of the narrow bridges... anyone comes too close, and nap time for them!
Plus, all those cowardly diggers, shadows, peasants and rogues would head for the hills against a well-organized attack force. Only the brotherhood's people would have nothing to lose, because they knoe that when they die the Sleeper will recieve them
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:36 am
Striz
Village Leader
Village Leader

Re: lol

[quote="SuperCowMan24"]i say the old camp
ok sure, they have the weakest guards
1:but they have the fire mages....
2:and the chick who takes a bath naked!
3:and they are the ONLY camp with crossbows!
4: they have the best defended base.
5:use the marvin cheat to find the exact skill of all the guys, you will see.
6:and all the guys in the sleepers temple were suckers really, they were only enhanced by the sleepers magic!
7:if you had each camp attack each other, the old camp has THE BEST defense, and the largest number of guards. the crossbow and bow guys in the towers are real nasty.... and there is a large number of guys in the mines! they also overpower the other camps in sheer numbers! the ones in the camp AND in the mine! think about it, they just completely own. the layout of the camp is the best and most defensible so guards can quickly come to a surprise attack. the new camp has less guards and they are so spread out..... and the sect camp is pathetic except for a few templars! and they can be easily taken out by diego and gomez....[/quote]

Well first off no, they arent the only camp with crossbows, alot of the templars are equipped with crossbows at the back of the camp for defending it from swamp sharks, and secondly GOMEZ wouldnt stand a chance against 1-3 apocolyptic templars, he would die faster than he could draw his sword, and if diego wasnt invulnerable he wouldnt even be a partial threat, i think we shouldnt consider the invulnerable characters as part of this argument...
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:05 am
DzD
Unknown
Unknown

SC wins. That is it.
His latest, a hit
Cuz the Little One's a mystery to me

Written by - dteowner
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:30 am
EDV

I would say the sect camp. Templars like those in the sleeper temple are much stronger than even heavy armored guards.
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:20 am

Striz
Village Leader
Village Leader

also... IF i recall right *not sure tho* apocolyptic templars are invulnerable to all but the magical sword "URIZIEL"
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:14 pm
DzD
Unknown
Unknown

quote:
Originally posted by Striz
invulnerable to all but the magical sword "URIZIEL"
Wrong. I used breath of death at them.
His latest, a hit
Cuz the Little One's a mystery to me

Written by - dteowner
Post Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:01 pm