Usergroups
oh do please help befo i smash the keyboard
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

The good news: I have heard of that grid problem before and it can be fixed.

The bad news: I can't find anything to prod my memory on what the fix is.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Thu May 12, 2005 3:58 am
Knarnak
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

heh heh

lol!

dont you h8 it when that happens?

well let me know if ya find anything...

thanks

-porter

"You are not crazy if you talk to yourself. You are only crazy if you talk back..." -?

"Your mouth is full...full of disease. And yet, I still want to pull your teeth." -Knarnak
Post Thu May 12, 2005 4:10 am
Knarnak
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

regen

had ta regenerate post

"You are not crazy if you talk to yourself. You are only crazy if you talk back..." -?

"Your mouth is full...full of disease. And yet, I still want to pull your teeth." -Knarnak
Post Fri May 13, 2005 6:23 am
Knarnak
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Ah ha ha!!!

Houston! We have lift off!

ok heres the update on my probs with wiz8.....

couldnt get it to run on my pc at home so i jus said flip it n moved in with my father in texas (where i originally bought the game) and installed it on his pc.....works great with no toubles at all.......NONE WHAT SO EVER!!!

pc's are so weird sometimes......like i dont understand why it runs on this one n not my own at home.....wus up with that?

i jus started playin today and im havin very much fun.....i was barely able to rip my self away from the game n type to everyone at the lovely forums of rpgdot and explain how excited i am! thank you all for your help and write me back ta let me know wus up.......

im currently runnin this party...

hum ninja
elf monk
drac samuri
mook archer
hobbit gadgeteer
farie bishop

sound good to you guys? write me back n let me know wus up......tips would be appreciated to...

thanks to all!

-porter

Post Tue May 31, 2005 10:02 pm
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

Solid party. You'll be a little weak on magic (particularly divine/priest spells), but you should be able to melee with just about anything.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:24 am
Knarnak
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

hey man, and another quick question....

ok a bishop can learn both mage n preist spells.....and alchemy as well apperently......but the thing i dont understand is.....

are wizardry spells those that only harm other monsters? are divinity spells only referd to healing or disabling spells? what is alchemy exactly? is it best to jus even out all magic for a bishop? does both wizardry and water magic both effect the power of sleep?

help me out here man......im lost

thanks
-porter

Post Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:24 am
Nukester
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Re: Ah ha ha!!!

quote:
Originally posted by heretic71186
couldnt get it to run on my pc at home so i jus said flip it n moved in with my father in texas (where i originally bought the game) and installed it on his pc.....works great with no toubles at all.......NONE WHAT SO EVER!!!

I really have nothing to add except, MAN, to move like 2000 miles to play a game is pure dedication

Did you move from Illinois to Texas ?
Post Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:59 am
Knarnak
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

heh heh, it is kinda silly huh?

dude i love wizardry...........everysingle one of them, even the ones that i can only find in japenese...

yes i moved from ill to texas....but it was so worth it.....ive been playin the game non stop n im bout ta fly through arnika......

who could ferget the shifty rogues n the den of theives? or the mad stomper with his ruber ducky? (wiz5)

thanks fer all yer kind replies n have a good one!

thanks
-porter

Post Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:57 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2