View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Forcus Maximus
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Where is that lost Crossbow?

All:

There is this hunter right outside of the Tavern that has a campfire. He lost his bow at some stone circle monument, but I can't seem to find this monument anywhere. Does anyone know where this monument is? Is the bow just laying there somewhere?

Thanx,

-M
Post Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:44 pm
cptmaxon
High Emperor
High Emperor

keep going on the path that took u to the hunter and u will find the stone circle in question
Post Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:49 pm
Forcus Maximus
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by cptmaxon
keep going on the path that took u to the hunter and u will find the stone circle in question

Hmm... I could've sworn I did go straight ahead and might have even checked a stone monument, but I didn't see any bow laying around. I'll double-check tonight.
Post Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:52 pm
Blacklight
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

You know where that Black Troll is? (If not, check the map that can be gotten from Brahim at the Docks, and see the drawn troll in the far north.)

Yes? Well, head there, keeping to the path starting at Dragomir. You'll find a man named Grimbald there. Head past him. There should be a path near him, that trails off into bushes and eventually in a dense forest. Coming in that forest are three scavengers, and further in some Goblin skeletons and bloodflies. In the midst is some ancient, mini-Stonehenge thingy. The bow can be found lying inside almost near the centre.

EDIT: let me try an easier explanation. Check Brahim's map, and locate Sekob's farm on it. Behind that farm are trees, a small mountain ridge, and a greyish smear above that. Head for the smear. It's the Sun Circle.
Post Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:48 pm
Forcus Maximus
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Yeap, I found it last night. That was a LONG walk! Killed that Black Troll too while I was at it..

-M
Post Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:55 pm