A few questions
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

A few questions

I just wanted to see something really quick. FOr one, how many people had a hard time on the "Tenderizer" in Sotha Sil's clockwork city? How did you eventually get by it? My speed was fifty but I managed to beat it anyway without the Fabricant potions by waiting until it went overhead and then combining run and jumps arcoss the circle to the door. It took like fifty tries but I made it...barely. THe second question is, how many people had slowdown in the clockwork city? I had the graphics turned on to the lowest settings and my computer still was moving at a crawl when ever an enemy was within sight. Third, who thought that becoming a werewolf EVERY night was very irritating after a while? Daggerfall was better since you became it once a month but EVERY NIGHT. Finally(for now), what is everyone's favorite guild to join? My personal favorite is the Imperial Legion or House Telvanni but I have no clue why on the former and the stronghold is great for the Telvanni. Thanks to whoever answers my questions!
Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:11 pm
Averan_Lore000
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Re: A few questions

quote:
Originally posted by Dunmer King
I just wanted to see something really quick. FOr one, how many people had a hard time on the "Tenderizer" in Sotha Sil's clockwork city? How did you eventually get by it?

I used The Boots of Blinding Speed. (My Speed is 100 and took me one time to pass.)

quote:
THe second question is, how many people had slowdown in the clockwork city?

I play Morrowind GOTY on Xbox so it didn't slow down.

quote:
Finally(for now), what is everyone's favorite guild to join?

My favorite faction was Great House Redoran.

quote:
Third, who thought that becoming a werewolf EVERY night was very irritating after a while?

I haven't become a werewolf yet...but I bet its going to be irritating.
Post Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:37 pm
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Thanks for answering! I have long awaited the arival of one brave enough to answer my questions. I am glad you had the will to answer them all. Thanks!
Post Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:11 pm