View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
RussianDragon
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Gothic 1 Fan but i got a major problem with my gothic ll >

Hey all im a gothic 1 fan and i need help

MY Italian friend gave me a store bought copy of gothic ll on my 16th birthday problem is the game is italian and i love gothic ll i really do. But its such a pain trying to talk to people when you dont understand anything

So heres where i need help. i need a gothic ll English patch / Translator i so badly need it. i tried to find it using google or yahoo but all i get are english patches for the demo.

I have an italian store bought gothic ll copy and i need it in english so if theres anyone out there that can help me out please E-mail me at I_love_warcraft@hotmail.com ( had it since i was 10 years old )

Thanks for reading my poll and helping me out.

PS

I dont mind downloading the english patch / translator from a hack site. i only say that because the game is paid for this isnt stealing so any sort of help i would great appreciat---> Thanks ( Major gothic fan by the way )
Post Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:30 am
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

You have two options.......you can get the english translation mod, or you can get the english voice addon(88mb)

Search the site for links to the files. If you can't find them, send me a PM.

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:25 am