Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Journey to the valley of mines, help needed!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Rydjord
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

The three trolls are near Onar's farm and the only quest connserning a troll is a mercenary quests. the black troll is marked on the map.
Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:41 pm
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

Well close to onar farm you have to trolls close to "the hungry hunter". and then close to an hunter, who can help you to kill some snappers is the big black troll and one close to the pyramids is an other troll
ever found sagitta? the herb witch? you have to find aloe sorrel or something for her and you can only find it close to the black troll
Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:42 pm
Anima|enemy
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Who/what do you mean by that "hunter" you refer there? (where i should find that black troll) Where can it or he be found? I've heard of Sagitta, but not found him.. Should i try to find her first? Any clues where to find her?
Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:49 pm
Rydjord
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Sagitta is found in a forest on the way to Onar's farm from the Tavern.
The black troll is marked on the map.
Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:51 pm
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

Sagita is close to Onars Farm. if you go to the mercenary camp walk untill you meet the first merc and follow the left wall. then it shouldn't be so hard to find her. but be carefull for the shadowbeast walking around there.
Black Troll: whell did you already solved the quest for Dragomirs crosbow? well he is a hunter sitting on a road close to the tavern. not really hard to find if yiu have the options : view on a high standard. just follwo that road where he is sittign next to and then you will find The black Troll. The aren't a part of a quest but give a lot of exp for killing them.
Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:55 pm
Anima|enemy
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ok, thanks for all answers, they have cleared many things and helped me a lot! Won't be that hard to guess what game's going to be in hard use tomorrow when i get back home...
Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:03 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

You can also buy a lot of transform spell and then go to the VoM as an animal, the orcs and so won't attack you. But before you get the proof for Lord Hagen you will need to do some quests for the paladins, so you'll need to be a little bit stronger.
Just kill some wolves, lurkers, scavengers, fieldraiders and so. Leave the trolls for another time, it would take ages to run around them trying not to get hit.
Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:55 am
Anima|enemy
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Sem, i thought so too. Well, i the trolls arenīt really an option, i guess wolves etc are only thing i can choose..What would then be a good lvl, somewhere near ten maybe? Itīs just a bit frustrating, because that kind of ammount of exp isnīt so easily obtainable...
Oh, one other thing, are all two handed weapons (those couple of semi-bad axes wonīt count) available only later in the game or am i just blind? I mean, this far i have only seen one two handed sword, in tavern if i remember correct, and my one handed sword was better!
Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:43 pm
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

Well I don't know for sure but once you entered the VoM I'll think you'll find better 2 handed weapons.
You know the route of the black troll now. Well if you try to kill as much as posible creatures on that road it will give a lot of experience
Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Rydjord
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

I would suggest the farm areas around Onar's farm they are crawling with field Raiders.

Also with your two hander problem if you take a nice little swim to the right from khorrinis until you get to the sandy beaches i think you may find shomthing you would like.
And if you go towards the big black troll (wich you will see marked on your map) and pherhaps invastigate some caves on the way you may just find shomthing you will like even better
Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:10 pm
Anima|enemy
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ok, iīll try to look around and see if something interesting would catch my eyes.
By the way, i understood that the militia hvy/medium (canīt remember wich one it was) can be bought for a price of 2000 gold pieces, is it available yet and if so, would it be in Khorinis upper quarters somewhere?
Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:30 pm
Rydjord
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

If my memory is god enough, i think that you can buy the heavy millitia Armor in VoM. and Lord Andre can sell you the medium Armor.
Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:41 pm
Anima|enemy
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Should it be available any time or later in the game?
Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:24 pm
Rydjord
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

The medium armor is available after you have done some quests for the millitia the heavy armor is available if you speak to the right person inside VoM
Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:27 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

There's no medium militia armor. You'll get the regular militia outfit when you join the militia in Khorinis. Heavy militia armor (the one Wulfgar is wearing) can be bought at Engor's the provisionguy in the VoM.

About two-handed weapons, you can find a really good (starting) weapon in a Mine when you continue the road to the Circle of the Sun. Go down the stairs and you'll find the mine (Minecrawlerwarrior, some skeletons)
You can find the "Two-hander" here, 60 strength and 55 damage
Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:19 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next