The Chaos Legion
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > World of Warcraft

Author Thread
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

The Chaos Legion

I have decided to change the clan name to The Chaos Legion If you would like to sign up please contact me with you character name when the game comes out also please post any suggestions or questions you have here and i will be happy to answer.
Post Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:20 am
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

What will the ranks be and how will the promotion system work???
And wil this clan be just for humans, or elves are in too.
Post Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:21 am
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

This is an alliance clan all alliance races may join.
The ranks will be similar to this

Shadow
Squire/Aprentice
Soldier/Mage
Warrior/Wizard
Elite Guard

You must Have a sponser Take you on as an aprentice/Squire before you can get higher in the ranks than shadow and once you get to Warrior/wizard you must take on an aprentice and teach him what you know before you can get higher.

There is no Hours per week requirement And i will probly not ask for taxes and if i do it is for clan stuff (so its 100% optional if u wana give or not) You can either join the ranks or hang back and relax but once you get to soldier/mage you can ask for equipment and ocasionaly you may recieve some. as well as pay
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:33 am
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

If i relaxed and at last found a wizard and asked him to teach me, after he finishes, he get promoted and i get to what rank???
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:21 am
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

You would then be an apprentice and you would ask a different wizzard to train you that way you get to know and work with different people also if you have a problem with who you are working with then you can talk to me directly and if there is a legit prob i will try and work it out and if not then u may get a different person or be asked to leave clan if you are at fault of a serious offense.
Post Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:25 am
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

Then count me in as an Elf Warrior.
Post Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:35 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Good im glad to have you in Im not sure how many others will join as no one else has posted on this forum about it but i will look for others.
Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:32 pm