Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
path of innos, <--- i still need help on this :)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Gothdick
Village Leader
Village Leader

path of innos, <--- i still need help on this :)

i have read every thread i could find on this, took a look at the map with all the shrines on it... looked myself for about 4 hours (realtime) i couldnt even find the guy who is supposed to give directions (i was told he would be waiting outside the monestary...)

i have a printed map in front of me, could someone tell me where the path ends because i cant see any kind of pattern or correlation between the seemingly random mass of shrines.

anything you know about this quest, from start to finish would be much appreteated. thanks

(lets face it, this isnt such a mind bending quest, it involves wondering around for hours counting on luck, unless you actualy know what you are doing, which i obviously dont)

Last edited by Gothdick on Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:49 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Look at the north - east part of the map. Right from black troll is bridge. Then there is small canyon full of plants with one shrine of Innos. There on northern wall behind bushes is enter to the cave. If I remember correct first crossing turn right and You should get to the podium where the chest is surrounded by columns of blue light. Hope it helps. If not post again.
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:58 pm
Gothdick
Village Leader
Village Leader

thanks, as far as i know that helps a lot, gonna jack in now see if i have any luck...

cheers
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:05 pm
Gothdick
Village Leader
Village Leader

well, i take the route left of akils farm... get to the bit where the road splits and take the right side, i see a skeleton slaying most of the beasts in my path... cooool... not really, they kill me with two hits, and there are at least four as far as i can see.... i cant avoid them either.... is there another route, i notice from the map there seems to be a road coming from the right of the monestary, which leads to the black troll or whatever, but i cant seem to find a way onto it... its taken me this long to test out the routes, im level 4 and on chapter 1, i see a third route to the black trollbypasses the monestary on the right, then along some winding paths and there are a few shrines along the way on that path... is there anything such as skeletons that will give a level 4 novice much trouble? or should i go back and look from the route behindd the monestary?
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:21 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Coming the road that starts south of monastery where Dragomir is will have some obstacles by the way too but don`t remember skeletons of course if You stay on main road. Btw if one beast kills another it may look cool but remeber that You loose somewhat limited Exp points in the game.
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:30 pm
Gothdick
Village Leader
Village Leader

yeah i know i know, but for a second it made me think the skeleton was a freindly NPC hehe, how wrong was i

i was slashed 6 times alltogether by skeletons so far, and died by those slashes 3 times :/ i have landed 1 blow on a skeleton
Post Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:34 pm